G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, I agree. There are players who raise every hand and collect top combinations. You just have to wait and catch them

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I agree and feel the same way as you, to the point of playing Stud/HL, HORSE or 8 Game more often.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need a more fundamental style that you can find in any beginner book on omaha. Basically you need to learn what to look out for from the board and what could come then heres the important part, show how to properly demonstrate pot control and not blast away trying to prevent god awful players who are going to pay you off regardless.

You should be able to min in those types of tourns all the time but when you figure your computer costs more to run then the little payouts of those tourns then they don't make a lot of sense, lol.

But they are great entertainment at crazy folks you mention, the folks that register but don't play and you get stuck with an agro donk that wants to steal the blinds that add up to nothing, or folks that get frustrated trying to deal with the nonsense of those tourns,lol.

GL