Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
anyway i will give you 100$ and go play poker but if you lose you will give me 10000 but if you win 200 of them i will give you 10000 - can you trust poker

Could you please explain this ^ so that I can understand what you're saying?

I would need to lose the full $100? To be considered 'win' I would need to double the 100 to 200? (doesn't make sense to me)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Anonymous tables or anonymous poker is a mode in online poker that allows players to hide their data while playing at certain tables. This way, opponents cannot take notes or use third-party programs to track data about your game, so your identity and playing style remain a mystery to everyone. This approach to the game helps beginners to be more protected from regulars who actively use notes on players and auxiliary software to determine the playing style of opponents and track patterns in their behavior during the game.Until the mid-2010s, the format was quite popular, but then most rooms abandoned it in favor of randomized or anonymous seating.Anonymous or randomized seating is offered by most popular online rooms, including PokerKing, TigerGaming, RedStar Poker.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you pay attention to the nickname of the player
For example, if I played a $109+ tournament I have QQ and the mystery player has K7 we both go all in and the flop comes K49 my first thought is - how could he know that K would come and he had a lot of chips

Do you catch such players and put them on the suspect list
99% of the time, you is the hurr durr with k7 doing the all in

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
No . Cause nowadays everyone is in the ''suspect" (???) list ask you call it