How many players do you prefer to have the table?

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Six players. Makes it that much easier to win a hand I think. Less likely for all ins or high raises from villains.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Depends on the OP. Sitting down with just a few highly aggressive experienced opponents at a cash table will bleed you blind (pun intended). However the odds are much more favorable, so fewer players are prefered if getting to see the flop more often and not getting pushed out after first bet or if your better than me and can stand toe to toe with really good aggressive players. Having more players creates more unknown variables. Good players understand this so it chills them out a bit. You also get more hands in-between blinds allowing more chances for hands worthy of 3 betting without having to pay blinds.

Last edited:
Igor G

Igor G

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hy, I prefer with max 8 players because 9 players is to much and I lose my concentration and 6 players it s a few players.
How do you prefer?
I play in tournaments with 9 or 8 players at the table. I don't like tournaments with 6 players at the table and I don't like tournaments with less than 6 players at the table even more.

S

silent123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I prefer playing at 6-player tables because when there are too many players, the game tends to slow down. I enjoy fast-paced games since I can win more money that way.
For example, I really like VG.Poker because I can actually win money on it. The platform suits my style of play, especially with its fast-paced games that let me maximize my winnings.