Do you have a daily limit ?

hardongear

hardongear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Not don't really worry about it $$$ wise if I'm honest. As my day job pays pretty well, I'm also a winning player and well I can/could afford to play well above the stakes I choose to play if I wanted to.

What limits me is my trust when it comes to trusting any poker site with larger sums of money. Trust that there isn't massive amounts of cheating going on at higher stakes. As it's impossible for any site to completely catch and do anything about collusion(only one form of cheating). Collusion is quite honestly in my opinion one the biggest problems when it comes to online poker. With all these stables, players staking their buddies and friends to think collusion isn't happening on a massive scale already at high stakes is naive and very stupid.

Which is all why when it comes to cash I stick to 2nl-50nl(just enough money not to be worth it for the most part). MTT's now where I play higher stakes it's a lot harder to pull off collusion when you can't control what table you get seated at or table changes and when they happen.

Cheers!!!

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Not don't really worry about it $$$ wise if I'm honest. As my day job pays pretty well, I'm also a winning player and well I can/could afford to play well above the stakes I choose to play if I wanted to.

What limits me is my trust when it comes to trusting any poker site with larger sums of money. Trust that there isn't massive amounts of cheating going on at higher stakes. As it's impossible for any site to completely catch and do anything about collusion(only one form of cheating). Collusion is quite honestly in my opinion one the biggest problems when it comes to online poker. With all these stables, players staking their buddies and friends to think collusion isn't happening on a massive scale already at high stakes is naive and very stupid.

Which is all why when it comes to cash I stick to 2nl-50nl(just enough money not to be worth it for the most part). MTT's now where I play higher stakes it's a lot harder to pull off collusion when you can't control what table you get seated at or table changes and when they happen.

Cheers!!!
if you don't trust online sites, there are also live tables available

I also don't believe in online poker, so I only play the money that I don't have to regret because sometimes I manage to win something

I still haven't figured out if the online poker links allow me to win money with the intention of just playing to increase the limits and then lose all the winnings + continue to deposit

Modern programs are very smart

Last edited:
hardongear

hardongear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
if you don't trust online sites, there are also live tables available

I also don't believe in online poker, so I only play the money that I don't have to regret because sometimes I manage to win something

I still haven't figured out if the online poker links allow me to win money with the intention of just playing to increase the limits and then lose all the winnings + continue to deposit

Modern programs are very smart

I trust online sites plenty for what I play and my hobby. I don't need to keep thousands and thousands in an online poker account. I have no issue and trouble still winning despite not studying to improve in over 15+ years now. Yeah no thanks to the live poker experience on a regular bases. I enjoy it now and again.

Besides I'm just not very trusting in general. I trust total of 3 people total in the world when it comes to money.

Maybe they will be but they ain't yet. How do I know? Because there is no way I'm that good a player when I haven't studied to improve in over 15 years. Yet I still make a profit and decent side money. My biggest concern is collusion. There's really no way for sites to stop it. Play only MTT's negates/stops it the best though.

Cheers!!!

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've played with no limits and found myself sitting for 5 days straight
Yes, I have limits in cash games on pokerstars. If I lose a daily limit, I bet on sports until I get fully back in. Do I manage to do that? Yeah, most of the time. In the recent 5 months only once I lost my bankroll completely and I had to start all over again. :cry:

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nope, I play freerolls mostly, so don’t risk my cash. I would suggest a time limit on play however. One needs a break from hours of constant play.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've played with no limits and found myself sitting for 5 days straight
You must have discovered that you played without limits, because you simply don't have any :)
I have been following bankroll management for a long time and never spend more than 3-5% of my bankroll per day. At the moment, my bankroll is small because I withdrew money a few days ago, but it's enough for me. Now my bankroll is $70, and my limit per day is $3-4.