Cheating in online poker

J

jerrycheng

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
TW
Chips
How many of the same players do I often meet and can always beat me on the river board?

Alinayin2024

Alinayin2024

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
SG
Chips
Where can I find reviews about the various software's anti-cheat mechanisms?

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Cheating in online poker happens 24/7 , by players and poker rooms . It's a fact
The question is who denies this fact and why ( ok the why we can guess knowing his player status ..)

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A lot of players playing with GTO softwares that's for sure.

Munchies11

Munchies11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I’m a big believer bots exist ! Not sure how but some hands that I lose it makes me wonder !!! These online companies take in billions for a reason

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I had a dollar for every multi-entry cheater I have turned in on ACR I would be rich. Both ACR and BetOnline still have a huge bot problem. They both seem to care more about players having the ability to fling poo than they do about having fair games.

ignition is almost purposely built to help cheaters - no names, no huds, and no way to be held accountable.

If you want to be colluded against and have your agent rob you then the App games are for you.

Mbushe

Mbushe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
NA
Chips
I never really understood how people cheat in online poker tournaments, are there things like bots that reveal other players cards to the cheater?