Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
attacks are becoming more frequent in different online poker sites ... none escapes this ... I think these poker sites should give more importance to this problem ... because it generates a lot of insecurity and as a result they will lose to us that we are their clients ...

Perceval

Perceval

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I agree.

Since 2 days my game stops.
Fortunately Pokerstars refund my buy-in, but playing 2 hours to retrieve it .....:vollkomme

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use to sites ( 888 and pokerstars) and TO be honest , here in my country, I have never faced any problems like that. Once it was a bugg in 888 , where tournaments have just stopped , and the site was blocked. But it got fixed in one day , and I have received a freeroll tournament ticket as a sorry for what happened

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Then why doesn't the big three poker sites have something in place to deal with these attacks and not disrupt any games. poker stars must be crying with their cash cow the Sunday Million over 300K a month in rake not including satellites.:secruity:

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is happening with these cancellations in poker?

it would be cybernetic attack of hackers, is that these poker sites, Pokerstars, 888pokers and others can not fight these attacks and so the question is, should we trust online poker ?.

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leave it to hackers to ruin people's day...Not smart of ACR to gloat...may lead to more attacks on them...

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but what will we do when there is no trust?
where will poker live? only in living events?

N

NeoBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These hackers are trying to get money

these hackers are ddos attacking and asking for money to stop them. As all of you have said they need to invest in there sites to stop this. on regular site ddos attacks don't alway work so if they invest in there sites this can stop. This is a group of hackers not just on hacker. they have a huge bot networks to do this and it takes more than one hacker to do attack these poker sites. They are asking for huge sums of money to stop the attacks but the sites won't pay so as long as these sites don't invest in their own sites this will continue to happen and we are the ones that lose

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's silly to blame Russia for everything. Look again, who played when many players flew. It's really nationalism and the imitation of a cheap newspaper and corrupt journalists.

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerNews.com recently published an article regarding recent DDOS attacks on ACR, PokerStars and 888. Interesting read.

Vodnik2017

Vodnik2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've withdrawn all the money now. left $ 2. I think this is a serious problem.

maybe this is the right step
Often attacks are launched to gain access to personal data or to hide traces of hacking

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maybe this is the right step
Often attacks are launched to gain access to personal data or to hide traces of hacking

I somehow had another opinion. That the sonification against Russia forces the Rums to change their policy towards Russian players. After all, the Rums themselves can deliberately restrict the restrictions by disabling the geotargeting of players in certain countries.
As they say: "Business and nothing personal!".
:D

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all touched the problem of this, but only the Romanians remained in the game, as if nothing had happened. and successfully took prizes from the attacks.
and this is the fault of Russian hackers.
Yes??????

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
واقعا خنده دار است که شما اطمینان دارید که یک هکر به نرم افزار پوکر از روسیه حمله کرده است! من حتی شک دارم واقعا یک حمله به کار است!
very interestingly what is written in the message.

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
putting money out on the net

its a scary thing when your money is tied up somewhere between customer service and uncontrolled gaming systems.
a while ago, i had built up, what, for me, was a good sum of money on a party site, but was unable to retrieve it due to money logistics...
so i ended up losing it... inevitably.
and then, we all know that the sites have "tendencies" to make the games more exciting...
i truly believe that a winning player is targeted at times to get losing hands...
it is sad...
but we are addicts...:fight:

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Pokerstars is running 5 games 100K in tickets - next five days as a compensation for the recent attacks!
Check your account for the special ticket (it is valid for 3 entries)! You should receive a ticket if you played real money games any of the troubled days on Pokerstars :top:

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't believe that some people still do these things.I guess they are not afraid of the authorities.

F

franknavin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a problem with ACR..but it seems to be very fast except on the weekends

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Betting against Trump
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Also happened at PartyPoker

https://www.cardschat.com/news/ddos-attacks-force-partypoker-to-cancel-tournaments-acr-mocks-69121

Its ridiculous how easy it is, and so frustrating for all the players. A hacker ddos attacking when he is about to lose, so he take his buyin back? I dont get what else would be the reason for those attacks.

I'm not very familiar with the DDOS attacks currently but I believe they initially began happening as the attackers would attempt to hold the pokersite hostage via the attack, asking for a sum of money to have them cease the attack (at least this is how it used to be).

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe attacks come from competitors? or are they just hackers bullies? nowhere they write about it in poker news, just an opinion