dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Avoid tilt and you will always be in profit.If you constantly play freerolls, then everyone will be in the black.I win 50-100 dollars a month.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think yes , i am profitable becouse i playing only freerolls and have a good results on them . good luck at the tables . :))

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which of you make a living from poker?
Poker is just a profitable hobby for me. I could focus completely on the game and the income from poker would be enough to pay all my bills, but I have a very interesting job that I love and which is more exciting than poker :)

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, I started playing poker at the end of 2018, I didn't even know where the deck was going, I started watching videos on YouTube and playing a lot of freerolls and I learned the minimum of which hands to play from each position, that alone was enough to make a profit in the micros, which is very easy.
There is no secret to making a profit in the micros, don't try to bluff recreational players and only play value.

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Кто из вас зарабатывает на жизнь покером?
I don’t invest money in poker at all, and I can lose everything from scratch and then raise it on free rolls, and sometimes there’s an increase in money.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I definitely don't make a living playing poker, but I do make a small profit every now and then!!!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
I earn my living by working, by working hard every day. I work as a driver. But poker for me is entertainment after a hard day's work, poker brings me joy, pleasure and from time to time poker brings me money. It's a great hobby that also gives me some extra income :)
Good luck :)

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unfortunately, so far, the income from the game is not enough for me to pay my bills, so I work like most of us. But hopefully one day I will be able to play poker and earn enough to quit my main, hard and completely uninteresting job.

uravnobeshen

uravnobeshen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
LV
Chips
Sometimes I am, sometimes not. It depends on the day.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Theoretically, everyone can make a living from gaming, but not everyone can control their emotions when making decisions in the game. I myself have made many mistakes in key moments of tournament play, but it does not change my approach to the game and it is still my hobby.

H

Hardliven

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I play small amounts on freerolls everyday. But playing for fun and not expecting to win is what makes you a winner.

C

Cooking

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nowadays I only play freerolls, so, there's no way to not be profitable..lol
The average amount of money that I win from poker don't pay even 5% of my bills, but it's a free extra money and I only play when I really have nothing else to do.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been working with poker for a few years, I play on several sites and play a high volume of games monthly, and so far I've been profitable and I hope to continue like this