Would you prefer to play with against men or women?

A

amine duc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is any difference....just we play poker

Lucky Alalk

Lucky Alalk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Men usually have higher level, but some girls are rocking

B

BigSlick20

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd sure rather sit and look at the women.

alibaba194

alibaba194

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
For me, I believe it's mostly a psychological factor. While I do make an effort to stay attentive to my own cards and betting tendencies, there are instances where I find myself influenced by the gender of the player. If I perceive a female player to be betting, I tend to assign lower odds to the possibility of her bluffing.

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that both men and women are in the same conditions to play high-level poker, it is a matter of each person's objectives and decision.

C

Cooking

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always choose the weakest player :)
For me it does not matter if the player is a woman or a man, but I think at least 80% of the players are men.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker is a lot like life. In most situations, a person does not have complete information about what is happening. But he must compare all the facts he has and make a decision as quickly as possible. Everyone can play well, women can beat anyone.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It probably doesn't matter who your poker opponent is, male or female, but women can distract you from the game a little with their hugs.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to play with women because they are more emotional

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Whom would you choose your opponent?Some people claim that it is better to play poker with men, some say that with women. Do you like to play more with men or women?
Is your game different when you are left face to face at the table with the opposite sex. :fight:
What do you think about it?
It's hard for me to play with girls. They read my bluffs like a book. That's the problem. And when I adjust my game to their style, for some reason they become tight. In general, girls are difficult to predict. :unsure:

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whom would you choose your opponent?Some people claim that it is better to play poker with men, some say that with women. Do you like to play more with men or women?
Is your game different when you are left face to face at the table with the opposite sex. :fight:
What do you think about it?
If you are a novice, I can see it making a difference. A seasoned player does not care, you the player as always.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Poker is one of life's mysteries
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The game of poker depends on intelligence, and both men and women can be intelligent. I do not think there is a difference between them and men, as luck is stronger than both of them.
Generally, a professional player is simply a professional regardless of gender.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The game of poker is not an exclusive game for men, there are many women who play a lot, I've had a confrontation at a table with a female player, I've lost and I've also won, you don't play with sex but with opponents

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Makes no difference. Both can play same and varied. Gender or preference does not necessarily have impact on mentality.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
men will certainly be a little stronger at poker and think better at poker but girls are so beautiful that I think I would choose a girl just to watch how beautiful cute cute cute they are and even be able to give her a little win over me

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I really don't care who i am playing against to be honest. I will say this though, the lady's can play just as well as the men.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Regardless of gender, I will always play the same way, and for me there is no difference between a man or a woman, if the player is good or if he is bad, it will not be defined by gender but by their poker skills.

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Makes know difference to me... Many Good Men Players, Many Good Women Players... if I know them I play based on what I know about them, if I do not know them... then how do I know what sex they are?

Bottom Line: A Poker Player is A Poker Player... if you are familiar with them, you have some information to go on... if you do not know them... just play good poker!

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesn't matter to me, man or woman. Now on the other hand if it was a bot, I wouldn't like that. lol

N

neilhibird

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to take money from fish and donkeys. Whales and sharks are tougher.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
it doesn't matter who the man or woman is against you)) fish do not have a sexual characteristic))

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play with a woman, I can't play too aggressively, I'm just used to respecting the woman.:)

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have found in the past I was too much of a Gentleman when it came to playing against a Woman, Finishing heads up against the opposite sex always put me at a disadvantage because I was trying to be nice and there is no room for nice in Poker!
Whenever I found myself heads up against a man is was a fight to the death, with no punches pulled, and I wanted to destroy them. Women however needed my protection and I couldn't understand why I would start to lose even with a massive chip lead over them, They on the other hand wanted to break me and prove that Women are better than Men, and it didn't take me long to realise my mistake.
You have to treat every player you are up against as the Enemy, nothing to do with their Gender, as they are all the same, they are out to destroy you, and you have to fight back.
Once you can do this, everything falls into place, and you can beat even the most beautiful Women players, They are just another opponent!

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I prefer to play against a man, as they are prone play with frustration/temper, rather than cold consideration.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It doesn't matter to me whether I play against a woman or a man. Opposite is the poker mind with its playing patterns and tricks - that's all I need to know about the person I'm playing against.