Who has ever been in trouble with the poker house family?

D

dompoker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my family we all play poker, my wife my children, brothers-in-law etc. It's fun to play with them.

s0ftdumps

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
The girlfriend gets pissed sometimes. going deep into a MTT ... that final few tables can take forever and can spill into our night together.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for over 12 years and have never had any problems. For me, poker is a hobby, a favorite pastime, but if someone from my family or friends needs my help, I will certainly put aside all my affairs, including poker, and I will help as much as it is necessary.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
So far I haven't had any problems with it, my family is supportive and I don't have any problems playing because besides making money I also play poker as a hobby.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Who has had problems with their family at home poker?
I've had problems too, it's all about diplomacy 😉 Don't turn your back on them, but I'm ahead of your passion for poker! But you can reserve your special time for very nice poker and respectful and the whole family will respect you and try not to bother you. The reasons why you play must be clearly explained (this makes you balance your hobby against your family) and with surprise he will ask you: are you on tour?😉

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In general, if there is trust in the family, then poker is not a hindrance...

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
never had.. my mom play poker and my gf too