What's your favorite poker variant?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really miss the All in or Folds, they were basically an icm test that was super easy to multi -table.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Right now, mine is definitely PLO8. I love having to run with multiple simultaneous strategies.
tournaments no limit holdem prefer bounties even late bounties say a certain amount of field gone etc....as far as cash pot limit omaha is best imo

maronza1

maronza1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BW
Chips
Omaha hi/lo
I used to love PLO but not anymore as it is now acting like NLHE to me

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I like NLH but also almost every other game, especially Razz, NL 2-7, TD 2-7 & Badugi :)

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm limited to Texas Hold'em because it's the most popular and it's possible to win 1 million

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My favorite variant is NL Holdem for tournaments, for cash play I like Omaha better

Lucho.riv9

Lucho.riv9

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Definitely, my favorite poker variant is Sit and Go because that's where I started playing online. It was the mode that was most similar to how I played when I got together with my friends to play poker.

oriole

oriole

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
My favorite poker variants are PLO5 and PLO6, and I also enjoy the PLO5 Hi-Lo variant. Unfortunately, these games are hard to find.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoyed a limit game in a tournament format years ago.

I play poker here and there now since everything is in a holden format and I've never really enjoyed it and always see playing holdem like a job.

And online poker isn't really playing poker anymore, its more like playing against what info people have collected on you so that's not fun either, lol.

And its not the player making the observation but a program so thats not poker. It reminds me too much of amazon or Google or something nasty tracking you ,lol.

I'd rather play stud or stud 8 if given an option.

If its holdem and i just want to play then its more like, "ok, lets get this over with" as I grab the time ticket to clock in. Lol

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PLO had grown on as I have had some success. It’s kinda mad too which adds to the entertainment value. At the end of the day we play for fun as well as money.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Right now, mine is definitely PLO8. I love having to run with multiple simultaneous strategies.
NL Hold'em is my favourite variant of the game. The reason is very simple, this type of poker is the most popular and therefore the most promising :)