What Was Your Personal Best Hand?

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite hand is a pair of 22 me she often come across to me and often could win with her.

cleder7

cleder7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I already had some straight flush.
I hope one day to have the much desired Royal Flush, It must be beautiful to see.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Mine was a royal flush with clubs also! It was in a cardschat freeroll. I was holding a K 10 clubs and the hand was done at the river.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also sometimes get the combination of a flash royal, but it is a beautiful combination when it falls in the game and very good when you win good money with such a combination in the game!

A

Askercha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2-3 times was royal flush, peak and chervovy. I have been playing for 7 years

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My personal achievement will also be a royal flush with poker stars, this is a great combination when it falls in a game, and it’s very good if you win allin against two or three opponents in a real money game.
But the main thing is to win when it is very necessary, and the hand is not important.

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had 4 of a kind once and though I was hitting a GEM of a hand eventually after I and my opponent revealed our cards I was so wrong he flipped over a turned better 4 of a kind was very sour for quite awhile but I was only young in the poker game so now if this was too happen to me I would just chalk it up as bad luck and move on unlike before I would throw a temper tantrum lol

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best hand I've had is a royal, but unfortunately didn't get much in the pot since the other players didn't call any bet. The biggest pot however in a cash game was about 1500. Flopped quads against a straight draw and another with a flush draw. I made a smallish bet instead of slow playing to see if I can build a pot, and got raised, then re-raised. I sat there thinking for about two minutes and called and the other called. Turn was a J of hearts and gave the other players their hands. I checked and they both shoved. I instacalled and took down that major pot.

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Four Aces has been my best!! Fun times:)

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play a while.....Once you have the answer is royal flush. I've had 5-6 live. Over 10 including online. I've been on the bad end (cause there was no BBJP) o an 8s or better bad beat 2x. Quad 8's bested by SF and quad K's bested by Royal.. Much less common than a RF. Once I was dealt, AA, AA, AKs 3 starting hands in a row.... much less common than a BBPJ (only won 1 of those hands)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I have a few favorite hands. For example : AA, KK, AK, QQ.

I

izpanol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure, I never got any Royal Flush, so my best hand was probably a rainbow Royal Ladder, that, or maybe the 2's poker that I ever took with an 8-2 preflop

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a royal flush in a cash game unfortunately I didn’t gain much off having such an awesome hand.

Mmurilove

Mmurilove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My best hand was also a Royal Flush, which I've done twice online, one of which is documented in my instagram's stories (@mu_rojas). It was in 888, I had KdJd and I had to wait until the river to have the best hand.

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my best poker hand has been royal flush several times

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a Royal flush a long time ago, recently i had four aces and won a descent pot with them.

D

dave_sojo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally do not have a favorite hand, although I do not mind a flopped ladder.
I apologize for my English

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My best hand is quads, i have never made a strait or royal flush,i looking forward to.

john harris

john harris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My personal best would've been also royal flush in pokerstars, if i didn't throw it away preflop. I remember i had QJ h, but i decided do not play this hand, because like 3 people went all in before me. So after i folded i saw flop was AKT h. I was like OK, maybe was bad fold lol, but wanted to stay in tournament. After that iv'e had straight flush'es couple of times.

I feel your pain, really hate it when I fold the winner preflop !

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands