Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have only ever played as a hobby player, I like a challenge and every game gives me that whether it is a Freeroll or $5.50 Tournament. My biggest buy-in for any poker game was £50.00 but that was a miss- click one night when I was Drunk, thinking it was a .50 pence game, (never play drunk).
Usually On-line I play for small stakes but only because I don't trust my computer that crashes now and again or the Power going off which happens without warning, losing money when it is beyond your control is really Gut Wrenching!

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I never spent a penny of my money, everything I won and cashed out was with freerolls, especially those on CardsChat where I learned the first steps with fantastic players, thank you all, if you invest time in good tickets it is possible to earn good money , of course you have to learn to play and be victorious

valen.bs.95

valen.bs.95

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I can't play poker for weeks lately)

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
A few years ago, when I was living on this, I played spin and hyperhu sng for around $15-30.
If I really wanted to, I could reach that level with a little study and analysis, but I don't want to :)
Now poker is just a hobby.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
For now is just a training... w'ill see...

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I play poker now for fun.
But I hope to become rich by playing.

ms_attack

ms_attack

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I don't have a limit, so let's see where I end up at some point. I currently play it as a hobby and I want to build up a bankroll on different platforms with freerolls.
Many thanks to this great forum, which helps me to build up a bankroll from zero.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing poker for myself is also a hobby. Lately I only have time for freerolls, most times thats all I ever play anyhow, but sometimes when I have time I will play stakes up to $5 Maximum. My favourite thing to do is win tickets for larger playing fields from the freerolls. Any money in my accounts is only money made from playing poker.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
my limit is just playing for a hobby and never thinking that i will get rich playing poker, so i spend as little as possible.
I follow bankroll management, although for me playing poker is also a hobby and therefore my limit directly depends on my bankroll. Currently, I don't spend more than $5-6 per game session.

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My limit is the money i can afford to lose..
i have to pay things i wouldnt use that money to gamble..
If u do that u should search for profesional help

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
my limit is just playing for a hobby and never thinking that i will get rich playing poker, so i spend as little as possible.
Barring a big win, freerolls only until the end of the year.

ElScorcho008

ElScorcho008

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You can play a ton of poker with just freerolls if you get on the right sites, and if you happen to win one of those freerolls it can jump start you into some actual cash tourneys. I make sure to do my daily freebies on GG every day. It's just a .25 buy in (except on Saturdays it's 1.00) but it does slowly add up over time

Igor G

Igor G

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I never spend more than I can afford. I only play in tournaments where buying in won't put my bankroll at risk. In general, I play and enjoy the game without any extra nerves :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
It is clear that any player wants to start playing the highest possible limits in poker as soon as possible. However, there is no need to rush, even if you have the funds to play at high limits. If you have no experience, then there is a high probability that you will simply go broke. After all, playing at a high limit implies not only big money, but also great strength of opponents.I don't invest my own money, I only play with what I win.

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
my limit is not dollar based, but rather based on my playing mood and relative success.
If I play three sh*tty games in a row, then my session is done. If I'm too fishy and making bad calls (which I am known to do), then I call it quits.
I've been more focussed on golf than poker these days, so my limits are not really a worry (nor were they really a worry before as I wouldn't lose more than $20 in a week on an off week.

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
No invierto more than 10 dollars a month, es más para divertirme que para ganar dinero.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on the bankroll, including microlimits and freerolls, but there will come a day when I can play in more expensive tournaments

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Currently I play low limits, but like any player I would like to play at least at medium levels, and being a regular player, high levels I think it is too dreamy

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
if you have 1000 you should not play in tournaments more than 11

poweROFLuck

poweROFLuck

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Right now on vacation and i started poker after 7-8years maybe more sooo im kinda addicted the last days :D

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play 90% freerolls and 10% microlimits.

aurora1207

aurora1207

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Currently my limit for playing poker is playing freerolls, when I build a bankroll I will consider playing micro stakes.

stan1250

stan1250

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Affordability must be the golden rule

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's totally understandable, thank you for the honesty. :)
Freerolls when it's needed for Bankroll or respecting the BR management. I'm confident at micros, playing low ones too when my bankroll allowes, sometimes make adventures by satties to main or big events.