What still surprises you when playing poker?

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What always surprises me about poker is that the adrenaline of playing with your money getting higher and higher has no explanation, you always have a great time, and that can never be compared to anything else.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is primarily an interesting way to spend my free time. What attracts me to the game the most is my good decisions, which help me to win. If I correctly assess the situation and make the right decision, it is always the most attractive moment of the game for me.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

surprises me
1.diversity
2.magnetic attraction
3.the unknown moments of surprise
4.have an interesting time
5.fantasies and dreams of a rich and beautiful future thanks to poker
When the opponent (new by) open any cards, its a surprise until discovering they don't know the basics turning hard to read them.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Nothing. You are playing a tournament and you are constantly being moved to another table, players are mindlessly risking all their money on just any cards, and when they see a pair, they go crazy. You have a great opening card, but subsequent cards change the layout completely. It's all just poker. So no matter what someone writes, nothing in poker will surprise me anymore.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Nothing. You are playing a tournament and you are constantly being moved to another table, players are mindlessly risking all their money on just any cards, and when they see a pair, they go crazy. You have a great opening card, but subsequent cards change the layout completely. It's all just poker. So no matter what someone writes, nothing in poker will surprise me anymore.
how long did you play bro
I play for 27 years

H

Haawglivin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

surprises me
1.diversity
2.magnetic attraction
I’d have to say just how many people get mad at you for playing marginal hands and winning.. if I’m in the

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

surprises me
1.diversity
2.magnetic attraction
Hi :)
The game of poker is unpredictable and it is this unpredictability that attracts me the most. For me, poker is entertainment, which, in addition to enjoying the game, also brings me additional income.

juliannorei

juliannorei

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker always surprises, especially when you leave your comfort zone and go to a well-known and less explored area.
The game changes completely

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How hard it is to win anything sometimes and how easy and natural it was to won some tournaments,i feel like iam terrible at poker today but i remember that i already won a big 11$ and how i was feeling that i would absolutely win in that night,so i feel like the day matter the most XD
Feel like a fish right now unfortunately,just broke and hopeless about poker XD
God bless

S

stank12345

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not much surprise's me in poker any more i am used to all the dad play clever play and all the bad beats

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It surprises me in poker that I am constantly losing.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A great pastime and an opportunity to earn extra income. Poker is the perfect hobby for me.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The cards that people will play.. so many crazy hands that end up winning.
but every hand is legal i see no difference in AA and 2 9 for me both hands are equally good just the right place and time