What game can you compare to poker?

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a card game that can compare to poker. this is a game that includes both luck and experience, and each hand is something new f psychology and mathematics. although at first glance it seems that poker is an elementary game, but the more you delve into it, the more you understand how important it is.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it was the best invention he ever had. I love

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Ît îs pretty unique game with all this variants of games, so no.. You cant compare with any other game 😁

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
I can't think of a card game that compares in all ways and I play several regularly, ...poker takes more knowledge of math than most games. I see people frequently compare it to chess and that's somewhat true but poker has more of an element of luck in terms of the short term, .....but luckily poker is a long term game(y)

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I know a lot of card games, but poker is the most difficult one.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Is there a card game that can compare to poker. this is a game that includes both luck and experience, and each hand is something new f psychology and mathematics. although at first glance it seems that poker is an elementary game, but the more you delve into it, the more you understand how important it is.
I know a lot of card games. I think that blackjack is an honorable second place among card games (the first place is poker, of course). Also it may seem simple to many people, but in fact it is not. :)

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can compare the game of chess and checkers with poker.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Patience, discipline and skill are the factors that are necessary in most card games. But of course, poker is a special game, a game where your skill, perseverance and patience will give a good result at a distance, of course, if luck is on your side :)

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is like the game Dota2. Luck has a huge influence, the same annoying opponents and, as always, what kind of booster is against you (these monsters with 200k prize money in $1-2 tournaments)

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Can't think of one similar to poker. Very unique game.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Most people compare this game to chess.

C

Cooking

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've read that chess players usually are good poker players because poker involve math and logical thinking, so, I guess they can be similar (although I don't think there isn't any luck involved in chess).

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The only game that can compare to Poker is Poker itself

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are different types of poker, but in fact I don’t know a similar game, if they existed, the gaming industry has already introduced them into their rooms

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is indeed a unique game. But if interested in a different card variation, there are several pay to earn crypto-based card games out there.

One is "Axie Infinity" which rose to popularity during the pandemic in the Philippines. Its a card battle game, much like poker, where you will strategize to win using random cards drawn per turn. You have to invest real money on NFTs & earn real money by winning against other players. Tournaments are organized for higher prize pools.

A1A3

Last edited:
ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I don't think there is any similar card game. I like Rummy, but it's not as exciting as Poker.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The only game I can think of and that could be compared to poker is "The game of life".

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The only game I can think of and that could be compared to poker is "The game of life".

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
No games can be compared to this one full of surprises and underwater stones :cool:

Top 10 Games