Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
1. The dancing girls

2. Free drink on Sundays

3. To infiltrate the algorithm but sssshh, don't tell anyone, I'm under cover.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1. Because I like the freeroll tournaments that are created by CC.
2. Because I learn some tips and curiosities about poker from interacting with other participants.
3. Because I can answer questions about plays I've been involved in in poker tournaments.

Kid_M

Kid_M

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
  1. Great Community, with valuable insight for things I want to learn about the poker world.
  2. How injected into the online sites CardsChat is so much so that any problems with online play can be resolved fairly quickly coming here which can be quicker than the client support for each individual site a lot of the times.
  3. The Freerolls.

A

alquinto1927

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CL
Chips
1) heard good references
2) in the forum there are new experiences of great players and I want to learn
3) to be able to participate and be better every day

C

CachoOts

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
1. I'm new to the world of online poker and I'm exploring to learn more and get to know the community.
2. I am interested in the information provided by the page
3. Meet people in the poker world

Z

ZkraloX

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CL
Chips
1. enter wpt global tournaments
2. interact with players from other countries and cities
3. expand my knowledge about poker with user posts

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
1. I originally came to CC out of curiosity. Saw the freerolls on poker stars and wanted to know more.

2. I stayed for the freerolls, especially the weekend UK freerolls.

3. I fell out with CC after having a poor experience with team league... And let everything slip away. I came back to play team league (give it one more chance).

Found that the conversation has got stale. Getting very repetitive. In fact my replies too, have become repetitive. Might be time to move on to a new game/sport.

Really need some motivation to keep playing. Running out of reasons. Used to be a social thing. Now everyone just multies, so no chatting. Used to be money making... Now I'm prolly no longer profitable...used to be fun.... It just isn't the same vibe.

Really don't like how I fell from Platinum to Bronze. And hav struggled to climb back up.
Now Poker Stars freerolls are gone...I'm thinking of giving up poker altogether.

I almost miss the pandemic... Poker was so good then.

Andromedaaa

Andromedaaa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
1. I visit CardsChat to be able to get the password for our daily freerolls.
2. I visit CardsChat in order to get VIP chips, which I then use to participate in various events that interest me.
3. I visit CardsChat because for me it is already my native place, a place where I am interested, comfortable and an environment for communication with my like-minded colleagues.

Z

ZipoGonzalez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
1.- Because of the special events that are achieved through this important community, they provide opportunities for those who don't have it.

2.- There is high-value content in the chat forums that encourage the reader to improve themselves through knowledge.

3.- Because I'm getting a fondness for poker and I don't see why not!! ❤️😍

J

Jackziel Sumoza

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
We'd love for you to take part in our survey for the month of March, and in return for your thoughtful answer, we will give you 10 VIP Chips (good through the month of March, 2024). In order to get your chips, please provide a thoughtful response to the survey question. Replies are reviewed for quality by a moderator or admin before awarding chips.

Survey Question:

List the top three reason you visit CardsChat. Please list them in order of preference - the 1st being the most important.

1. The top reason you visit CardsChat
  2. The 2nd reason you visit CardsChat
  3. The 3rd reason you visit CardsChat

Our VIP Program provides opportunities to collect VIP Chips that can be used in exchange for merch, cash, and special VIP tournaments held several times a month. For more information, check out our VIP Program Guide.

f6f11b723eb04bce0b828ba14c828333.png
1. Learn and grow as a player:
I am passionate about poker and am always looking for ways to improve my skills. A poker community would give me access to a wealth of educational resources, such as forums, articles, videos, and coaching. I could also interact with experienced players who could share their knowledge and strategies with me.

2. Stay up to date on gaming events and opportunities:
I love participating in online poker games and tournaments, but sometimes it's hard to find information about upcoming events. A poker community would have an updated calendar of events, as well as information about freerolls, promotions and special offers.

3. Connect with other poker players:
Poker is a social game, and I would love to be able to connect with other players who share my passion. A poker community would give me the opportunity to meet players of all levels, from beginners to professionals. A friend recommended this poker community to me and told me that it is a large, diverse community with a great sense of community. I trust my friend's opinion and think this community would be a great place for me to learn, grow, and connect with other poker players.

H

Hi im

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
  1. Gain VIP chips for VIP freerolls. Hoping for more scheds even weekdays within my timezone to spend these chippies!
  2. Check-out updates on freerolls & events.
  3. Check-out interesting posts in the forum.

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
1. Because you can play in exclusive freerolls where you can win real money with small amount of players.
2. Great place where you can share with your poker experience
3. This is the most popular poker forum what I know, and I am proud to be part of it :)

aquilex2799

aquilex2799

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1. Search for promotions, events and freerolls.
2. Look for ways to earn more VIP chips.
3. Take a look at the forum and see if I can find any discussion that brings me any useful knowledge.

J

Josevdolar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GT
Chips
The main reason I saw was a poker community
The second reason is because I want to learn and be guided by experiences
The third reason is because free poker rooms will give me experience

B

Bastyam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CL
Chips
One for the freerolls
2 I want to improve
3 I would like to know how far I can go

F

flowcompilacao1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
1. The community
2. To keep me updated about poker
3. To practice my game

S

Silvera

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
It's great
I like it and it's within reach

pirlo090

pirlo090

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CL
Chips
1: The interest in poker was born in me a little over a year ago because a streaming poker player liked the strategy. 2: in team competitions I've never had a team. 3: I like cc because it has free tournaments and that's great for new players like me...

hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
"Honestly, the first reason is to see what's new. Those who comment something interesting to me. And try to find members who have intelligent opinions that contribute to continuing studying. Something that sometimes becomes a bit complicated."

"Second reason. To obtain passwords. My goal is to find a place to study at the lowest cost. So the freerolls. Definitely for now they are still essential."

"I think those are just the two main reasons, I could say a third one for the sake of answering, and perhaps it's to look for news in general."

D

DougMayfield

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I want to learn more about poker, ask some questions, and maybe even provide a helpful answer to someone's question.

F

filosapo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
Pennsylvania is part of a community that loves to play cards and can gain solid knowledge about poker... which is much more interesting than it seems

T

theHANTERtg1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I love Poker

T

tambiniainarako

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MG
Chips
We'd love for you to take part in our survey for the month of March, and in return for your thoughtful answer, we will give you 10 VIP Chips (good through the month of March, 2024). In order to get your chips, please provide a thoughtful response to the survey question. Replies are reviewed for quality by a moderator or admin before awarding chips.

Survey Question:

List the top three reason you visit CardsChat. Please list them in order of preference - the 1st being the most important.

1. The top reason you visit CardsChat
  2. The 2nd reason you visit CardsChat
  3. The 3rd reason you visit CardsChat

Our VIP Program provides opportunities to collect VIP Chips that can be used in exchange for merch, cash, and special VIP tournaments held several times a month. For more information, check out our VIP Program Guide.

f6f11b723eb04bce0b828ba14c828333.png
1- The main reason why I visit CC is the forum, there is always some message or situation that we can learn or advise a colleague.
2- something new from CardsChat, tournaments, messaging.
3- Questions and doubts I may havehe main reason why I visit CC is the forum, there is always some message or situation that we can learn or advise a colleague.
2- something new from CardsChat, tournaments, messaging.
3- Questions and doubts I may have

P

PabloCal21

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
Cause of my interest in poker
Team competitions
I love CC

F

Funkqvist

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
1. Helping others playing Poker and win together.

2. To share and discuss poker strategy and game analysis of hands.

3. Having fun playing poker and hopefully rise up the rankings day by day.

Thank you!