A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'M going with AA because its a pair that you have play aggressively with.......you cant never see if someone ha bette game than you with AA......so when its because you play safe with....

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
My unlucky pair is KQ...and AA gets cracked so many times, fish hooks was always my favorite hand! 😉

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No confronto entre AA e JJ, muitas vezes é triste para uma pessoa com AA quando J aparece no river.
Just now I just got eliminated on CardsChat double with JJ kkk

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
you can only find a lot more with jj. AA only if you play it wrong.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Statistically, AA wins more often than JJ.
If we speak about luck that is subjective, differs from man to man, from perspective to perspective. But normally, AA is the best hand in poker

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Of course I prefer AA over JJ, but AA is giving me trouble lately.

s0ftdumps

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
sometimes i just go all in with these cards. i know it's worth less over time. but it feels better to win with these cards rather then slowly loose or have to fold against potential overpairs flush etc etc

Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
AA is cleary the most unlucky. We tend to over bet/over raise it, push or call a push with it, and hence lose more when we do lose. If we're the third or fourth in the all-in pot our chances of winning go way down. Or, if we underplay it, our loss rate goes way up.

However, IF, and this is a BIG IF, we play it properly given the circumstances that we find ourselves in, and fold it when we should, then it can be a very good hand. I've seen some good players play it well. I've seen lots of not so good players play it poorly.