G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Which pair is the most unlucky AA or JJ? 🤨😝😬😅🤣🤣
how can this even be a question xD ofc JJ gets unlucky more often.
The saying "there are only so many ways to play Jacks..and all of them are wrong " isn't there for nothing :D
but you dont wait for pairs. you snapcall allin with Q high on the flop with no connection whatsoever and hit a J on the river.
( against me recently )

ninocabral

ninocabral

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me JJ is impossible to win and an unlucky hand and in my hand JJ is the same thing as a 72

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Mathematically, you have more chances of winning with a pair of aces than with a pair of jacks. I think it's not about luck when you compare them, but how you choose your spots and how you play them. Everything depends only on you.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
JJ is a premium hand, but too many people overplay it. Typically with JJ you'll want to raise and 3-bet, but you shouldn't get excited if your opponent is ready to build a big pot and you have problematic jacks.Against weak opponents, JJ becomes a top hand that needs to be played quickly and aggressively.AA is a dream hand against weak players who like to call with all their middle aces and kings, and if you hit top pair at this time, you will fleece these players like crazy.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Pocket Jacks are often considered more unlucky due to a significantly lower win rate and more post-flop challenges. Pocket Jacks frequently encounter overcards on the flop, leading to difficult decisions and diminishing their strength. Players often overvalue Jacks, leading to potential over-commitment and larger losses. This makes JJ feel more unlucky, especially when facing multiple opponents or aggressive post-flop play.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Pocket Jacks são frequentemente considerados mais azarados devido a uma taxa de vitórias significativamente menor e mais desafios pós-flop. Pocket Jacks frequentemente encontram overcards no flop, levando a decisões difíceis e diminuindo sua força. Os jogadores muitas vezes supervalorizam os Valetes, levando a um possível comprometimento excessivo e perdas maiores. Isso faz com que JJ se sinta mais azarado, especialmente quando enfrenta vários oponentes ou joga agressivamente no pós-flop.
Possibly... ✌️

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
JJ - Of course :)
It's like comparing a pair of TT and a pair of 44, it is obvious where the probability of loss will be greater. Although, sometimes locally you may get a different, but nevertheless false impression.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
JJ- Claro:)
É como comparar um par de TT e um par de 44, é óbvio onde a probabilidade de perda será maior. Embora, às vezes, localmente você possa ter uma impressão diferente, mas falsa.
True hehe 😜

BudBerma

BudBerma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I can remember bad experiences with both AA and JJ. Of course, I assume that is because I don't tend to remember all the times when I won with these hands. Such a negative bias is common though.

jaredrr200

jaredrr200

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
I have lost more hands with AAs than I have won, all of this in online tournaments, someone always has to connect a straight or flush with a bluff.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Perdi mais mãos com AAs do que ganhei, tudo isso em torneios online, alguém sempre tem que conectar um straight ou flush com um blefe.
Well observed!!! It's almost always like that okay kkkk

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Too often in the late stages my opponents on the button, small blind and big blind get monster hands from "JJ" to "AA". I don't know if it's my bad luck or if it's a pattern at the poker rooms. Or I'm just a fish. :unsure:

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Tłumaczenie tekstu za pomocą aparatu

Each one I lose to 🤣. I left the final table with aces, but I also had a similar experience with QQ KK JJ, as I think with most of them, so as I wrote above, each 🤣.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Tłumaczenie textstu za pomocą aparatu

Cada um eu perco 🤣. Saí da mesa final com ases, mas também tive uma experiência semelhante com QQ KK JJ, como acho que com a maioria deles, como escrevi acima, cada um 🤣.
It's Complicated!! 😅🤣

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Personaly my unlucky pair are KK 😁 but i hâd my loses with the AAs uite of times 😂