N

narutoflush

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Done!
It's always a good idea to revisit these questions to see if we're still hitting mark, and where we can improve. Please click the image below to go to our short poll and answers the questions there. The link will take you to a Google Docs form to complete. Make sure you enter your CardsChat username legibly on the last question on the form.

When you are finished, make a post here in the thread to let us know you've taken the poll, and we will ship you 10 VIP Chips after we have confirmed your response (this is why you need to enter your CC name on the form. :) ). For more info about our VIP Program, and how you can use your chips, go to the VIP Program Guide.

If you are a guest viewing the site, you are welcome to take the poll as well.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too bad you didn't do that when you were running (or should I say ruining) my favorite online poker site.
neither actually, when you have my kind of money you don't run sht your money does,
you just collect but what I was doing is giving people an opportunity to play when their government
said it was not legal to do so o_O live free or die :love:

N

narutoflush

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I don't know if I replied right or isn't it instantaneous but I didn't get my chips :(

I want that hoodie please gibe me chips

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't know if I replied right or isn't it instantaneous but I didn't get my chips :(

I want that hoodie please gibe me chips
It's not instantaneous. :) We have to go through and verify on the form first. Coming your way now though!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Language is a gift from God! Like every gift of God, it is equally available to all people. And every language deserves respect, no matter how many people speak it. Thank you to the organizers of the cardchat forum for helping us treat this amazing gift with care and respect.Thank you for the well-thought-out forum program! Thanks for the intellectual pleasure.