Poker and Marijuana

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker, especially at freeroll and small stakes level is tough enough without mind altering substances...whether or not you smoke or drink while playing, there will always be some idiot who goes all in with 7,2 offsuit against your pocket aces and flops 7,7,2 to beat you....maybe that's where the weed would help.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
the worst combination since the game is about concentration and patience for the analysis of your opponents that in the end will not lead you to anything good with this agreement

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know, I would better play sober, weed can make you do some mistakes. But I think it's a lot better combination than alcohol and poker.

So play poker sober

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's my screen name? And I'm tobacco free! But it depends on the player/person. If you can't focus it's probably not for you. But if you, like me, focus better with it. Enjoy! Unless you're in a shitty state where it's illegal. If that's the case, move.

G

gencoal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker and pot is like poker and booze ..I want all other players to partake .. really I'M FOR ALL OTHER PLAYERS PARTAKING.. EMBIBING AND PUFFING AWAY. Really!

VMVarga

VMVarga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on how the weed affects you. If you have a high tolerance and are a medical marijuana user, it is not likely to negatively affect you at all. But if you never smoke it, or only rarely smoke it, and you decide to get high and then go play, you will probably not do well. And the amount you use could make a big difference. If you keep smoking all day, even with a high tolerance you will probably end up too stoned to make good decisions at the table.

A

arandom53

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it will be like anything else,the amount used and the user will make the results very. I like to have a drink about half hour before a big tourney to help settle my nerves,but I don't drink at the table and don't get drunk.

T

timz10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker and pot

I think it is still compatible, it helps to focus on the game. Unlike alcohol, there is no lasting effect, and such a harmful effect on health does not have. But in general, you need everything in moderation, including playing poker.
tell the truth i love it only a littel cause u dont want to get spacy but my gen been smoke play video games all the time helps me play more relaxed some of my best wins

G

Gabriel Pinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker and marijuana maybe are worst combinatios. For me, poker and beer is still better than this. But not recommendable too.

M

Matteobvb83

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played years while I was smoking ganja and I can assure you that are more negative aspects than positive aspects! Best to avoid it definitely more relaxed game but when there is tension are not polished to manage it.

Andrey Krok

Andrey Krok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's individual, it is possible to feel better opponents on an intuitive level. Deeper concentration and immersion in the game. It is important that no one and nothing distract from the game. Also can be useful for playing a little alcohol, for courage. Amphetamine, after all). Take care of your health, play clear, best regards.

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Marijuana is ideal for live poker. In 2017 I was in California, and the first time smoking marijuana. At home, I prefer to play many tournaments with music and beer.

GordyPoker

GordyPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first trip to Vegas I played. Tourney and was sat next to a guy puffing away on electric weed thing lol - I had a few puffs and it blew me away - I did end up chopping the tournys for $500 each - but I can’t remember any of the hands haha

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely not. Of course, you can benefit from it. But only in dreams.

D

domlex95

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on what condition you get. For me its not good 😂

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy smoking myself, I find that it keeps me from over betting my hand for I am more relaxed at the table.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not think it is good to consume anything that might affect my reasoning and decision making, be it marijuana or drink.

U

UDN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here for such not give ban?) Personally, I wouldn't mix it up :D But as the saying goes, "Nothing is verily, everything is granted"

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't get to smoke anymore because of employment reasons, but I will say I really used to enjoy burning one and hitting the tables. I cannot wait for retirement in another 20 years or so. I am going to get so lit....LOL

V

Viktor Krysko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me it is incompatible things, poker should be played with a light head:cool:

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Previously, I often smoked marijuana. But over the past few years, I have some health problems. High blood pressure does not allow me to relax as it was before. Therefore, in fact, now I do not smoke even cigarettes.

K

kdawg71

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that in certain instances that the use of marijuana could help out, but as a generality I believe that it would be more of a hindrance. And that's my two cents. Kerching!!! Kerching!!!

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never Tried but I if it males you see things differently yes go for it