Would you prefer to play with against men or women?

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I like playing with respectful people, I don't care who they are; the attitude is what matters. If the atmosphere is really bad, I have nothing to do with it.

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i love woman but no difference at poker woman or man

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I think it's easier to play against women.Even if a lady plays well, she's not as twisted as a man who plays well.At least that's what I've experienced.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Live I prefer to play with men, reason: women generally are better at reading body language.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think it is better to use statistics on the player and my observations of him during the game. And not by guessing how his game will depend on his gender.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Whom would you choose your opponent?Some people claim that it is better to play poker with men, some say that with women. Do you like to play more with men or women?
Is your game different when you are left face to face at the table with the opposite sex. :fight:
What do you think about it?
I would like to play with women, I love women, they are fun and interesting. Although it may be more difficult to play with women to some extent because sometimes it is difficult to predict the course of women's thoughts. But at least it would be fun :)

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Whom would you choose your opponent?Some people claim that it is better to play poker with men, some say that with women. Do you like to play more with men or women?
Is your game different when you are left face to face at the table with the opposite sex. :fight:
The gender of my opponents at the table does not matter to me. I pay attention first of all to the decisions made by my opponents and the hands they play with. I think both women and men can be skilled or professional and the game is more influenced by personal qualities, character or temperament than by the gender of the player.

Falzee

Falzee

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Really doesn't matter to me. Don't see any advantage or disadvantage either way.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I was never interested in the gender of the opponent, although I like to sit at a table with beautiful ladies. :)

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For me, I think that a person's gender does not matter. Everyone has their own way of thinking and managing their own bankroll.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Choosing whether to play poker against men or women should be based on individual skill levels and tendencies rather than gender. Both men and women can be formidable opponents with diverse playing styles. Focus on observing and understanding each player's strategies, tendencies, and weaknesses, regardless of their gender. Success in poker comes from adapting to your opponents' play styles, exploiting their weaknesses, and continually improving your own game. The key is to treat every player as an individual and base your strategy on their actions at the table rather than any preconceived notions about gender.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Women absolutely,i love been near beautiful women,its just great XD
If its online dont really matter
Ask hard questions dude XD
Go for the gold
God bless

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As I play online, it doesn't make any difference to me. But I believe that if it were live, it wouldn't make any difference either. The concentration and the plays would be the same.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I actually only play online, so I don't really care who my opponents are. But if we were talking about a live game, I would prefer women, as they would definitely be more interesting to play poker with.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It doesn't matter, I prefer to play against bad players! Regardless of whether they are men or women!

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker is a sport of the mind, the gender of the opponent does not affect the final result, here at CC, for example, both men and women are excellent players.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesn't matter who you play with)

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No preference. I play online so I don’t even know the gender of my opponent at any time.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Doesn't matter. Just no loud, rude and arrogant AHs. Which poker attracts like flies to sh*t. Which is why I prefer to play more online poker then live.

Cheers!!!

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't think poker is a game where the gender of the opponent is decisive and I've always been surprised by these "women's leagues" online and other nonsense (offline I can find at least some explanation for this).

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer to play poker, hope this answers your question.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Woman because they are better to stick with.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have a gender preference, but if I had to prefer something it would be not playing against professionals.