Would you prefer to play with against men or women?

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No difference to me, i prefer to play players that give me all their chips! lol

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Whatever.......need poker player in front of me..........

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Women are harder to decipher...
That's why MAN hehe

Delenia

Delenia

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
To me, it does not matter if they are male or female. My play against them is determined by their actions.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I play only online so there is are preferences for me

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's poker! The game requires constant concentration, even more so when next to you the girl decides to show that she has a "great pair" to try to distract you in a tournament. :oops::ROFLMAO:

8a100b46aca332b332a7402d96bdeb1d

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In online poker, all players are the same for me, but in live poker I would play with a woman who is easier to negotiate with...

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think there is no difference with whom to play))
Men are more adventurous.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would choose women. I love women, it's always interesting and fun with them, although of course women are very different.

jaredrr200

jaredrr200

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
I don't think there is any difference or benefit to being a man or a woman in poker, I really think it's the same to be either gender.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is more difficult to play with women. I have been in situations where I simply did not understand what to expect from a woman's opponent, sometimes with their actions they put me in a stupor.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whom would you choose your opponent?Some people claim that it is better to play poker with men, some say that with women. Do you like to play more with men or women?
Is your game different when you are left face to face at the table with the opposite sex. :fight:
What do you think about it?
I don't care about gender, I usually play Cash Game, my most concern about it is make money!

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm tempted to say that it doesn't matter but as far as profitability goes, I guess I'd rather play against men. Men are both the best players and the worst. They say that aggression pays off in poker which IMO is correct but untrained or undisciplined aggressive players ,mostly men, are by far the biggest losers and my primary targets. Women (generally speaking) are much more patient and less likely to spew a 200bb stack in a pissing contest.

M

Margo17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Poker is not a game that depends on physical strength, so I don't see an advantage or disadvantage in relation to men and women!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't care about gender, I usually play Cash Game, my most concern about it is make money!
You are talking to someone, who posted this 6 years ago and has not been seen on CC for the last 6 years. So you might as well be talking to a wall ;)

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are talking to someone, who posted this 6 years ago and has not been seen on CC for the last 6 years. So you might as well be talking to a wall ;)
Ha! I didn't even notice when this thread was created. Sometimes threads just come back to life. It doesn't really matter how old a thread is or whether the original creator is still active if the question is still topical. I've got a few out there that get replies to every so often and I have to admit I am somewhat pleased that one of my topics still draws interest.

I responded to this one because I've recently been playing in a 2/5 game where there is a young woman that routinely cleans the clocks of everyone at the table, men included. She's a killer and all the regs know it. I think most decent players have the ability to recognize their own kind in very short order regardless of gender age, race or whatever. The point is, just because some tendencies might be more prevalent among particular demographics I would caution anyone not to rely heavily, or at all, on those stereotypes, at least until you've got some evidence to back it up. That goes for everything in life, not just poker. There's an old saying " Never try to walk across a river with an average depth of 4 feet"

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Whom would you choose your opponent?Some people claim that it is better to play poker with men, some say that with women. Do you like to play more with men or women?
Is your game different when you are left face to face at the table with the opposite sex. :fight:
I think it depends on each person's psyche for this choice. It is live or online, if it is online and has a sexy avatar, maybe some will have reservations in confrontations, overestimating the opponent,or doesn't focus well on the game😉. If it's live, it's easier to adapt to the situation, but I think it's equally male or female. It only matters how good it is…

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
They both play poker well equally

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
In general, women are more cautious in life for good reason. Men tend to be reckless in many fields which is why they get rich and go bankrupt more often. As for poker, I hate heads up so am not bothered, especially as I only play on-line when most of the time you really know nothing about your opponents.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No difference at all... Sit and play with me!

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i see only the history and level

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
man more logical so for me thats easier to win

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I don't usually focus on gender when I'm playing poker.