Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't think we should give it so much importance. If you give them too much importance they will keep doing it, if you don't go with the flow they will stop doing it. I don't think it's that serious, you don't even know them man

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I treat such players with contempt. Players who do not respect their opponents deserve nothing but contempt. Such behaviour shows a lack of proper education, psychological immaturity and lack of patience.

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I actually did this inadvertently, fairly recently, when I thought I was typing in separate thread. It actually wasn't poker related, and I still feel bad about it.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it’s absolutely disgusting when I see some of the racism and attacks that go on forever in the chat box. Sad to see that people still behave this way.

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Anyone who resorts to insulting over a game is likely childish or a bit foolish. You might vent frustration by hurling insults into the air if things go very wrong or if luck isn't on your side; that can help release tension. However, blaming or taking it out on someone or saying something personal doesn't make sense to me.

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
i switched off chat few years ago in all rooms where i can did it

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all have the option to disable the chat..so..

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
this is the behavior mainly of players who play poorly or are drunk, usually despised by poker players

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I think it is completely unacceptable.
You can earn some chips with it, but I think it is unethical to annoy someone to make bad decisions.
It's a game, but you still have to remain human in the same way as in other areas of life.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
yes, and i dont like the eggs, tomato, etc. that throw people on 888, its unnecessary...
When I raise and get called by garbage hands and they get lucky, I do use the eggs and tomatoes to throw at them.
Just showing my discontentment.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i cant even chat on ACR/BCP anymore .i admit to calling others donks, noobs + fish and wish i still could .other sites like Everygame allow it . some of the Cardschat regulars on replay are a bit touchy about the insults so ive tried to tone it down . but in my opinion its online poker ... anything goes it seems (HUDs,additional software, a wall full of charts, insults , and on and on ).

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's stupid to insult, especially when you're playing poker. Only frustrated people insult when they lose.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I try not to pay attention to such things, but sometimes it's hard to ignore when someone insults you personally. I consider such players to be losers who lack skills and so all they can do is annoy and insult others.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What´s is your oppinion about the players that insult on the chat box?
probably mental...now only people live ive ever insulted were in insult at the table by being belligerent and drunk and embarrassing wife etc...have talked to a couple in life telling them they were being jackasses etc...as far as chat no one really uses it much and as said you can usually turn it off

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I don't like it, but if you can distract the other players is valid.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
But there is a difference between using playful throwables and trash talking a players every move.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
When playing with a few people in person you expect a little insult here and there. It usually creates a good night, with a good giggle.
But being British, it might be that I enjoy a good friendly jibe. In the right format of course.

I don't bother on line as I can't see and don't know enough about the person I might be digging into. It is to easy for things to be taken wrongly, misunderstood or out of context. So I don't respond or even acknowledge it when it is pointed in my direction. Though it might generate a giggle on occasion.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Insulting in chat is not cool. Respect between players should prevail. Insulting someone lowers the level and achieves nothing. Unnecessary.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Don't do it.
Anything that takes energy away from.your game is bad for you.