How do you play poker better, drunk or sober.

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hey!
Chances to win are higher when sober! That's just a fact, in my point of view.
Still, I only play sober online. I can't resist a couple of beers when playing live!
Gl at the tables!

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Some better play poker when sober, as they say without a flask can not do. Others play sober better, because the combinations are better visible. And in what condition do you play poker better - drunk or sober?)
If I'm drinking, I'll find better ways to spend my time than sitting at the computer and playing cards. Playing drunk is irresponsible, at least in relation to your bankroll :)

subaru16162

subaru16162

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel like the obvious answer is sober. Which if we’re just sticking to sober or drunk and no in between then yes sober. But as a player overall I’m very tight in love tournaments and fold too often and give other players too much credit even when I know I should be calling I simply fold because I’m scared. So having just a few drinks to take the edge off can definitely help me play with a bit more confidence I don’t normally have.

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
drunk it's better not to play

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Bro, you'd better have a drink after you win the tournament.:)

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some better play poker when sober, as they say without a flask can not do. Others play sober better, because the combinations are better visible. And in what condition do you play poker better - drunk or sober?)
Both ways the baseline is the same!

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, I think is much better play sober because when someone is drunk doesn’t play focus in the game.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think sober makes better decisions, drunk bet everything with all the cards hahaha

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play best when I'm mildly intoxicated. A small dose of alcohol helps me relax and play more relaxed than when I'm sober. The main thing is not to overdo it with alcohol or my game gets crazy.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never drank enough to get drunk, have a mild allergy to alcohol so I get sick for 3 days before I ever get drunk. So only 3 drinks max per night if I drink at all.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Neither, I get a couple of drinksonly but never more :cool::giggle:

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
obviously sober, I have never played poker drunk, I think that this can cause you to make some mistakes and personally I prefer to avoid them, also if being sober I get annoyed when I get a bad bet now being drunk I don't even want to imagine hehehe

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Sober of course when u play under other influences u will play worse and do things you shoudnt do of course if ur really intoxicated not by drinking one beer

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't drink alcohol at all. I have no way to compare.:)

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're drunk but want to play poker, then move to a lower limit

A

amelk2512

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AM
Chips
Actually, it's better to sleep drunk so that they wake up sober in the morning.

A

amelk2512

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AM
Chips
I play best when I'm a little drunk. A small dose of alcohol helps me relax and play more relaxed than when I'm sober. The main thing is not to overdo it with alcohol, otherwise the game will go crazy.
can control slightly and drunk

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I sometimes feel ashamed when a drunk sits down at my table and I take his money, it's like stealing Candy from a Kid, We used to play a cash game at a local pub where the regulars would buy in for £10-£20 and we would let anyone play, A drunk joined in one night and I don't think he had a clue on how to play!
He bought in for £50 and we had the lot off him within 30 minutes, I think he thought that if he bet large enough then no one would call his bets or could call him, He found out the hard way and he never came back.
A fool and his money are soon parted! A Drunk and his money, a damned bit quicker!

drinker

drinker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't play drunk, but I almost always drink beer during the game :) .... To be honest, I can't even imagine what it's like to play without beer :)

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I'm just playing sober. Maybe once I sat down at the tables drunk, and although I played more loosed than usual, I made bad decisions.

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think that any serious business needs to be done soberly for a quality result. If poker is not serious for you, you can play even drunk or sober.