Good players

M

Manf1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Which are the most skilled players who play freerolls in your opinion? so I can be careful when playing against them hahahah
All in the Cards Chat play very well, be carefull with everyone

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Yeah, that's right! However, during this month (when the electricity was cut off again in Ukraine) I bought a new Internet, which works without electricity, and also bought 2 small generators (one I bought for 30$, and the second yesterday for 100$, as the demand increased and sellers increased prices 3-4 times in 10 days) for wi-fi router, as well as a medium power paverbank for charging phones and notebook. So yes, I solved this problem and now I play poker comfortably. ;)

Top man!!

Love to see this.

Enjoy your poker. :)

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you're really worried about the electricity cutting out, you can pick up a little generator for a few hundred dollars.
Silly response since the originator lives in the Ukraine and is under daily bombardment. think before you speak

s0ftdumps

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Are you calling me a bad player? Because this is about the third time you have insinuated I am.

I don't see you at the tables much but I remember your name and I remember outplaying you a few months ago. I've won at least three and possibly four Cardschat freerolls in the past four or five weeks so if you think I'm a bad player, what does that say about the other members on your forum? And what does it say about you since I've 100% outplayed you before?

To your point. It's largely a game of luck, bits of skill, bits of intuition and position, a few tricks here and there, and certainly the percentages won't lie in the long run but if the cards are running against you it doesn't matter how good you think you are.
I understand that poker is a complex game involving luck, skill, intuition, and strategy. Your recent wins in the Cardschat freerolls are a testament to your abilities, and I respect that. Every player has their ups and downs, and it's clear that you have a strong understanding of the game.

Z

Zipptydoodah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Which are the most skilled players who play freerolls in your opinion? so I can be careful when playing against them hahahah
It will not take long playing free rolls to determine who are the winning players. I estimate that 10% of the freeroll players are extreme winning players and could easily be winning players at higher buy in games. When you identify a player cashing over 40% of the time flag him and watch his play.

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Silly response since the originator lives in the Ukraine and is under daily bombardment. think before you speak
Fully aware of the situation in the Ukraine, thank you very much. One of my best friends left a bad situation there in 1993. Even more reason to get a generator to improve his Internet connectivity (which he has done btw).

Not all of the Ukraine is under bombardment either.

Maybe its you who needs to engage your brain instead of picking bones with people on the Internet who are trying to help. Just a suggestion.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Those players who have a consistently good result, those who have a stable monthly income, those players whose bankroll is growing, they are the most qualified players.

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You will learn quickly who is skilled and who are the maniacs and who are the tight players if you just watch the hands (even the ones you're not in) and take notes.

martinoni

martinoni

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
To shove 59BB UTG pre flop with trash hands is a signal to who the good AREN'T hehehe

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After playing a little in Cardschat freerolls, you can understand that there are few bad players here, so at first it's better to treat everyone at the table as good players, and the bad ones will show themselves.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
most are not good players, some shove with horrible hands.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I thing we are all good player because we love it but poker is a part of luck and skills so if you have skills but no chance you cant win.....and if you have minimum luck and you are on top and go all inn all the time you help your chance........so everybody is good players but we have our day

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all, I wanted to mention that I am a pretty good player 🙂, of course the others who have a platinum level obtained in this community are not to be neglected.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Here at CC there are very clever players!
😉

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
many good players you will find here in cc

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
many good players you will find here in cc
I like it, and I'm glad that I can sit at the table with them, I hope they are always better 😉 for our satisfaction that we are not in vain in this forum

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I like it, and I'm glad that I can sit at the table with them, I hope they are always better 😉 for our satisfaction that we are not in vain in this forum
You are also one of them. and a very kind person which is the most important thing

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are allot of good players in the freerolls especially here in the CardsChat community. So if you want to know which players to be careful against, I suggest that you Beware of them all!!

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No freeroll, a sorte é essencial, então se você jogar corretamente e tiver sorte, você será um vencedor!

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
For me, freeroles are great fun, although I haven't had time to play them much lately, they allow me to be more relaxed while playing and take more risks, which is relaxing.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are on cardschat, then you are good :) well, at least likely trying to improve; otherwise, you wouldn't invest the time to be here. I'd be aware of all cardschat players at the freeroll tables. We fight hard for those chips and small amounts of money :cool: