userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which are the most skilled players who play freerolls in your opinion? so I can be careful when playing against them hahahah
In our community, at least 50% of the players are quite skilled, so you actually have to be wary of everyone :)

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great question... taking advantage of the question, could you share with us what notes you have about the players...

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
In our community, at least 50% of the players are quite skilled, so you actually have to be wary of everyone :)

Luckily it's not that hard to beat those so-called (quite) skilled players ... :unsure:

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which are the most skilled players who play freerolls in your opinion? so I can be careful when playing against them hahahah
It's a strange question, of course. Why freerolls? And why do you have to be afraid of players when playing poker? You don't have to be afraid of poker players because they don't have anything to scare you. ;) For example, I'm afraid that my electricity will cut out while I'm playing poker. :eek:

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In freerolls the best are the lucky ones.
I replied dryly, but there is one freeroll in particular that I really enjoy playing, it's always a tough game and I rarely find such a good level in micros, it's on Monday at party poker, I consider it the best.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be careful at the table if you read my name heheheh Cardchat has a very high number of good players who take the game seriously

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey @dino @Tammy @Marcwantstowin look in the profile of this person. It's the thief of GG platinum games ''Margot9'''. If anyone can search, this trash is playing the GG platinum games last year.

M

Margo17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Great question... taking advantage of the question, could you share with us what notes you have about the players...
I still don't know them, I'm slowly getting the hang of how my opponents play

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
I'll make sure to be careful when I find him lol
I beat him heads up the other week, he's a good player but he isn't invincible. Not sure he's even made a final table since then, actually. ;)

M

Margo17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Hey @dino @Tammy @Marcwantstowin look in the profile of this person. It's the thief of GG platinum games ''Margot9'''. If anyone can search, this trash is playing the GG platinum games last year.
Good evening, friend, a friend gave me passwords, he was a platinum level member, today he is no longer part of the community. More respect when calling me a thief please

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I love watching weekly statistics in Freerolls.I look at who won what prizes this week.But unfortunately I can't find this page.
I think you will find the answer to your question there

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Betting against Trump
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's a game of luck.

One day's skilled player is another day's clown.

One day you're flying high, another day you crash and burn.
This is what the bad players think and exactly what the good players want you to think.

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
This is what the bad players think and exactly what the good players want you to think.
Are you calling me a bad player? Because this is about the third time you have insinuated I am.

I don't see you at the tables much but I remember your name and I remember outplaying you a few months ago. I've won at least three and possibly four Cardschat freerolls in the past four or five weeks so if you think I'm a bad player, what does that say about the other members on your forum? And what does it say about you since I've 100% outplayed you before?

To your point. It's largely a game of luck, bits of skill, bits of intuition and position, a few tricks here and there, and certainly the percentages won't lie in the long run but if the cards are running against you it doesn't matter how good you think you are.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Betting against Trump
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Are you calling me a bad player? Because this is about the third time you have insinuated I am.

I don't see you at the tables much but I remember your name and I remember outplaying you a few months ago. I've won at least three and possibly four Cardschat freerolls in the past four or five weeks so if you think I'm a bad player, what does that say about the other members on your forum? And what does it say about you since I've 100% outplayed you before?

To your point. It's largely a game of luck, bits of skill, bits of intuition and position, a few tricks here and there, and certainly the percentages won't lie in the long run but if the cards are running against you it doesn't matter how good you think you are.
Where did I call you a bad player? Although I suppose you could group yourself in with the 'what the bad players think'.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, Margo17! I think, All in this World, including and Poker, is relatively!..

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you're really worried about the electricity cutting out, you can pick up a little generator for a few hundred dollars.
Yeah, that's right! However, during this month (when the electricity was cut off again in Ukraine) I bought a new Internet, which works without electricity, and also bought 2 small generators (one I bought for 30$, and the second yesterday for 100$, as the demand increased and sellers increased prices 3-4 times in 10 days) for wi-fi router, as well as a medium power paverbank for charging phones and notebook. So yes, I solved this problem and now I play poker comfortably. ;)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There are a lot of them here, about 100 people, and everyone plays carefully.