Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes, as I play mostly freerolls, so the first half of most games are full of people going all-in every hand.

Fantastic if you get a string of good hands and you can chip-up quickly. Otherwise you are sitting back until other players take them out of the game or they get so many chips that they settle down and play normally.

All-ins are second only to getting put on a table with the other players all sitting out.
I was playing with one of those just a few minutes ago. Liked to shove with A9. It worked the first time beating AK. It didn't the 2nd time. Boosted one of the other guys at the table to 1st place. Nice!

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
......I'm totally fine with all the other players sitting out, feel free😅👍

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Each poker player has his own style of play and plays as best he can, and if someone doesn’t like this game, then let him look at himself and at his successes, which are visible to everyone on the left side of the page on CC.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Everyone plays as the opponent allows, the more greedy and risk-taking the player, the easier it is to deprive him of money.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The all-in players are just part of the process, You get them in all types of Poker Live and On-line, The only difference is in freerolls you tend to get more of them. I generally try to stay clear of them but on some occasions I will call just to get out of the game, and if the Poker Gods happen to be in a good mood, I make a good stack calling the Idiots.
Once in a Live Tournament I played in there was a £25 buy-in with unlimited re-buys for the first hour, one player thought he was being clever and pushed all-in several times and lost, costing him £150 in the process, I asked myself was it really worth that kind of money just to get busted out so many times? I would never have done it, but it did improve the Prize pool which I managed to win part of with my single Buy-in. :) :)

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The problem that doesn't always depend on us...
Poker is amazing! Long live the fools too, kkk

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Waiting for a great hand and harvest what i seeded :)