Foolish players

D

dezzyd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone else play against all in muppets?

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Naturally. I love them, easy chips most of the time.
If they are lucky, no problem, they will pay next time.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I assume you mean bad players & if so what do you call a player who complains because he is facing players who are, at least in his mind, less skilled than he is? :confused:

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I love this poker democracy, if the bad guys didn't win sometimes, what would I be doing at the tables????

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
You should like muppets.

Not many of them are at higher stakes.

Gritz18

Gritz18

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Here at Cardschat it's full of them, but dolls don't have brains, you just have to wait for a good hand and collect the chips.😁🤣🤣

muppets-playing-poker-drinking-whiskey-and-smoking-cigars-v0-c85fgc689ewb1.jpg

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are different types of players. For some, poker is work, for others it's fun, and there are those for whom poker is bingo. But nevertheless, you shouldn't offend anyone. Everyone plays as they want, everyone has the right to play as they see fit. And if you think someone is a fool, then it's quite possible that the problem is not in fools, but you just had a bad day :)

M

Margo17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I love them!!! They are what make poker more profitable.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At first you get irritated, then you realize it's actually good.

Z

Zipptydoodah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
The odd muppet gets lost and actually ends up in a non freeroll (i.e $16.50 online game). We were at the bubble stage where all that were left would be winning an entry to a $155 game. Since I was third in chips I was pushing everything. Muppet in the big blind got upset and decided to call for all his chips with a large stack with 7 4 unsuited. He did hit but played for 2.5 hours to call of his large stack on the bubble with 9 4 offsuit. The game broke a few hands later as then all got the $155 ticket. * I actually ran into this player in the $155 game and seen really weird all in moves by him into raises of strength.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Necessarily. People want to have fun, why bother them and ruin their mood. Let them come more often.

Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Unfortunately it's a part of the game which requires that you adapt your own play. When I encounter them I tighten up and wait for the hand that I think will fair well all-in pre-flop. I shove into them and we roll the dice.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In every game and in every profession, and just everywhere you can meet idiots, you can't do without them, and you need a special approach to them, everyone has their own.

s0ftdumps

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
d. He did hit but played for 2.5 hours to call of his large stack on the bubble with 9 4 offsuit. The game broke a few hands later as then all got the $155 ticket. * I actually ran into this player in

The odd muppet gets lost and actually ends up in a non freeroll (i.e $16.50 online game). We were at the bubble stage where all that were left would be winning an entry to a $155 game. Since I was third in chips I was pushing everything. Muppet in the big blind got upset and decided to call for all his chips with a large stack with 7 4 unsuited. He did hit but played for 2.5 hours to call of his large stack on the bubble with 9 4 offsuit. The game broke a few hands later as then all got the $155 ticket. * I actually ran into this player in the $155 game and seen really weird all in moves by him into raises of strength.
Sometimes it's good to be contrarian before the bubble when everyone is very tight. But then weird situations like this happen lol. it's an art to not overbet and still be aggressive.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
I don't think I've ever had a player go all in on me, which is odd in no limit holdem...... very odd😎👍

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is a category of players I really like at the early stage of the tournament. But when a muppet starts to play all-ins as chip leader on the bubble, when my blinds are 3-4 big blinds (and he has 15-20 big blinds), this is already a very dangerous player, against whom it is risky to play. And let's not forget that sometimes this category of players is very lucky. :unsure:

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It's common to see all ins all the time, especially in freerolls. It's also normal to get frustrated, but what's important is being able to adapt.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just be patient against them, and wait for the odds to be in your favour.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Everyone plays as they want, it is the right of every player to choose their own style of play or play as they wish. I understand that you are annoyed by bingo players, but these players are just an integral part of the game :)

Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Everyone plays as they want, it is the right of every player to choose their own style of play or play as they wish. I understand that you are annoyed by bingo players, but these players are just an integral part of the game :)
True, but I can't recall ever reading about the "bingo" style of play in any of the better texts on poker. I think the point is that people who play that way are just giving the middle finger to everyone else who takes the game seriously. Yes, we should all just sit there and happily ignore them, but sometimes you just have to express your true feelings about it.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
How doesnt 😂😄.. But the ideea îs to not became one of them, în fond we all have our moments 😂😂.. But we always forget, that poker îs just a game and anyone can chose the way they want 😁

S

SpaceMage

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, as I play mostly freerolls, so the first half of most games are full of people going all-in every hand.

Fantastic if you get a string of good hands and you can chip-up quickly. Otherwise you are sitting back until other players take them out of the game or they get so many chips that they settle down and play normally.

All-ins are second only to getting put on a table with the other players all sitting out.