Mortis

Mortis

Bounty Hunter - Fall League 2024
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
On our site, when one reaches a rather satisfactory level of performance, it is because they have learned a lot and regularly participate in numerous tournaments, which consume a tremendous amount of effort over long hours. Do you have any tips for maintaining better energy and focus?

Sleep well, eat right, and stay in shape, or at least work towards those goals. Going to the gym or exercising regularly will help especially increase your energy and endurance.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In my opinion you have to be 100% focused and concentrated to be able to play poker at a good level. If I feel tired or something like that I prefer not to play.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I liked this observation, I really start to make mistakes when I get tired or impatient... most of the players here at CC know the theory of poker and its practical application, generally the winners are the most patient, physically and psychologically strong

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
On our site, when one reaches a rather satisfactory level of performance, it is because they have learned a lot and regularly participate in numerous tournaments, which consume a tremendous amount of effort over long hours. Do you have any tips for maintaining better energy and focus?
Hi :)
My advices is as follows.
1. Never play when you are tired or sick.
2. Never start a game if you have little time, rushing leads to mistakes and disappointment.
3. Play only when you are in a good mood.
4. If possible, go outdoors as much as possible.
5. If possible, try to take a nap 1-2 hours before the game :)
Good luck :)

M

Moneyjoy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Hi :)
My advices is as follows.
1. Never play when you are tired or sick.
2. Never start a game if you have little time, rushing leads to mistakes and disappointment.
3. Play only when you are in a good mood.
4. If possible, go outdoors as much as possible.
5. If possible, try to take a nap 1-2 hours before the game :)
Good luck :)
Thank you so much for giving me these insightful advices.

M

Moneyjoy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I liked this observation, I really start to make mistakes when I get tired or impatient... most of the players here at CC know the theory of poker and its practical application, generally the winners are the most patient, physically and psychologically strong
I appreciate that you giving me the context in which every one is playing...

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The better your physical fitness, the longer you will be able to maintain concentration at the poker table, so physical exercise will definitely have a positive effect on your performance!!!

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
There is no.You have to play as long as you can and have the opportunity.If you are tired, you have to stop because you become impatient and make bad decisions.