black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I use to play poker two or three days per week, but i think that the average player at online sites plays far more than me
I would like to play every day, but unfortunately I don't have that opportunity. The last month, in general, I have a big problem, the electricity is constantly cut off, the connection is lost and I actually hardly play. Very sad :(

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Not really every day but sometimes I play for 2 or 3 weeks without missing a day.

It's advisable to take 2 to 3 days off per week, on the one hand to breathe a little and on the other hand to study the game.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
currently i havent played for like 3weeks to a month

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I play every day but I have to give myself a break from time to time.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, unfortunately. I rarely play now.

M

Manf1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Actually i play every day, i play principally cash game, about 4 hours per day

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Not every day anymore, only when I feel like it. I have too many other things to do lately.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
No, I play when I feel desire for the game - sometimes few days without poker is fantastic, relaxing etc.
That first game after pause is super duper great...😉

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If everything is ok at house yes i play everyday.....at least 3hour per night on the week and on the week end depend of rhe familly

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker every time I have the mood and free time, I consider it a hobby and if I win some money I never get upset.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
An online poker pro players typically play 4-6 days a week to balance maximizing profits and maintaining mental health. Playing too frequently can lead to burnout and decreased performance, while playing too little might limit income potential and skill development. It’s crucial to incorporate regular breaks and time for study, review, and personal life to sustain long-term success. This schedule can vary depending on individual goals, stamina, and the stakes played. Prioritizing a healthy work-life balance ensures sustained peak performance and overall well-being.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I use to play poker two or three days per week, but i think that the average player at online sites plays far more than me
On average, I play 3-5 days a week and rest 2-3 days. Such a game schedule is the most acceptable for me. For me, poker is primarily entertainment, so I play only when I have free time and a good mood :)

S

SpaceMage

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I play every day.

A fair mixture of freerolls and micro stakes tournaments and cash games. NLH and PLO. Multiple sites.

My main problem is finding space for all the game panes I want to play on my computer screen. I wish I had the eyesight I had when I was in my early twenties. lol.

kishamania

kishamania

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to play poker for at least 2 hours a day, otherwise it's like calluses with a guitar, you should remember all the effects on guitar strings

DavidWhite

DavidWhite

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
i ply every day, 2 tornaments at noon, another at 5.30pm and then satellites and freerolls.

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played every day for years, but unfortunately I had to stop for a while.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play when I'm in the mood, otherwise the game is not fun.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would like if I have enough time to do it.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play almost everyday. Sometimes only some small game but i'm trying to play everyday.

DavidWhite

DavidWhite

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
i play every dy. theres 2 mtts at 12pm, and another at 5.30pm and i play lots inbetween, mainly sattelites and bounty hunters

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would be happy if I could play every day, but unfortunately, due to the constant emergency power outages, I play very rarely. And my prospects are pretty bleak, because there is no improvement in sight. Nevertheless, I am convinced that every player needs a break from time to time, at least 1-2 days a week.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I played, when I was a beginner, now with a little more experience I don't play poker every day, as I learn to play and I no longer play recreationally.
For me, poker is not fun, it's serious.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I try to play practically every day, but I don't play many tournaments, trying to preserve my mental health, already somewhat shaken by adult life.

BudBerma

BudBerma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't play every day. I play 3-5 days per week. On most days I'm not playing, I take some time for study, either books, courses, or reviewing hands. Though, I'm on CardsChat almost every day!