Do you Know a professional player?

C

Cooking

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know any professional poker player. I had one friend that won a very good prize playing a poker tournament, but he was not a professional player.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
yes, I know one of them)) my classmate at school)) I accidentally found out about him when I saw in the news last year that he was the second at the tournament in Cyprus)) he is not a high roller, but a top regular))

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you Know a professional poker player?Do you have a friendship with a professional high roller?
I have several friends who sincerely consider themselves professional players, but they are not. I don't tell them that they are ordinary players so as not to upset them :)

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Professional? YES!
Famous? NO!
I do know one guy I consider a Professional Poker Player as he doesn't have a day job, He has travelled all over Europe playing in some big Tournaments, and although he has not won any major titles he usually cashes in most of the Tournaments he plays in.
He also owns several Properties in our home town that he rents out through an Agency and they do all the maintenance and repairs, So if he does have a bad run in the Poker scene he can still survive of his rental business.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
No and No, although I know many players and even more people who have lost a lot of money or even entire fortunes.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
If I know a professional player in Venezuela, his name is Talabi and he is a Spins & Go player. He is one of the best in this modality

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i don´t know and don´t care for pros.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Nope, but i Dont see the relevante of knowing, maybe just to say you know him/ her and I think that îs it, because i Dont think îs going to help you...

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
1. I think we all know at least a few about players
2. I don’t know anyone personally

H

Haawglivin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Funny I actually worked in the oilfield with a Canadian pro. I had no idea he was pro until my friend noticed a few years back that he was the top Canadian after day 3 at the World Series main event!!

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played a video game on mushrooms
It asked me Who are you?
I couldn't answer that question and turned the console off after 4 hours
So I don't know who anyone is lol

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't know any professional players.

neptunas888

neptunas888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I personally don't know anyone who consistently plays in the plus over the long term.