istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Confidence in poker is crucial for success, impacting decision-making, bluffing, and overall gameplay. Building confidence involves mastering the game's fundamentals, studying strategies, and regularly reviewing your play to identify areas of improvement. Maintaining a positive mindset, managing your bankroll effectively, and learning from both wins and losses contribute to steady growth in confidence. Experience, practice, and resilience against variance also play key roles. Confidence enables you to make bold yet calculated moves, essential for advancing in poker and handling the psychological pressures of the game.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you. Players with a positive attitude always have a better chance of success. Just like in life, people with a positive attitude always achieve more. Our positive attitude, positive thinking and friendly attitude towards others allows us to live a full life and enjoy every moment.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having positive thinking is very important to attract good energy and consequently confidence, verbalization helps in this process of confidence, for example: "today I'm going to win this tournament".

tips:
- live the path you are on.
- play your already defined strategy.
- aware of your table and opponents.
That's great advice, but even better is having realistic expectations which are ONLY about things in your control. Winning the tournament is a BAD "positive thought" because that isn't something entirely in your control. What if you get it All-In with pocket Aces and they get cracked? This will happen some percentage of the time and the math isn't something you can control.

A better thought would be something like "Today I will stick with my studied preflop ranges (or whatever else you've been studying lately) and stay disciplined to my strategy. This is something you CAN control and if you are playing 72o later in this tournament, then this is something you can measure and realize you didn't stick to your strategy.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With confidence you can achieve a lot in all aspects of life

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Guys! I want remind, that Poker, as and our Life, is unpredictable! I think, with this statement nobody will argue...
Therefore always to be confidence, by my private opinion, is not a quite idea, but anyway the confidence is necessary...
by possibility, but in right time! That's it!

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Everyone plays to win, positive thinking not necessarily, but rather cold calculation and certainty of decisions.

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
luck is the only factor that really matters at poker.

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You can have all confidence but if cant control your emotions you will lose all your money

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Self-confidence and what you do is useful and helps not only in poker, but also in your personal life, but do not forget to criticize and scold yourself a little.