Brasil in poker

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Brazilians are great poker players, we even have several who have stood out a lot

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker in brazil is constantly growing, the number of players is increasing year after year.

M

Margo17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
There are a lot of players from Brazil playing in poker rooms!!! Most of them play very aggressively but I think the percentage of players who play badly and players who play well in Brazil is about the same as in other countries, there are just a lot of players from Brazil, which allows them to take first place more often than others!!!
The good players, who beat the faithful, are always the minority!!!

M

Margo17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Hi :)
More than half of the Brazilian players are bingo players who play aggressively with any junk. There are not many skilled players among Brazilians, but they exist.
There are many excellent players in Brazil, my friend, the worst, for me, are the Americans and Canadians who play very badly, meaningless bluffs, super calling stations. But, they are not very different from very bad players from other countries like Brazil, Russia and others... But I think Canadians and Americans are the worst poker players. Note: in every country there are several excellent players.