john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you think poker forums are big and reputable today? For me it is cardchat.
I know other poker forums exist, but they don't compare to CardsChat. Everything on this forum is saturated with poker, quality analytics, and strong players. On other forums everything is different. I love CardsChat and regret that I could not register here earlier. :cool:

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, for sure this CC forum is there best place to meet very good players

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
CardsChat is certainly the most promising and the best of all the existing ones.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
twoplustwo ofc just kidding cardchat obvious best ever

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
CardsChat is the best, particularly I don't know one with the same base.

s0ftdumps

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Based on my research there are really only 2 viable poker forums that are not very small and niche.

CardsChat is a great forum for members learning how to play and who want to take their game to the next level. You will be treated with more respect at CardsChat. There are some valuable tools and information to help you become a better player.

CardsChat offers tons of events for their members and can fulfill the sense of belonging that many players look for. There are leagues, freerolls and fun special events to participate in.

It is also a very global community - with players from all over the world to share poker and even personal experiences with. There are a lot of long-term and loyal members at CardsChat.

2p2 is the biggest poker forum - but too big for many beginner and intermediate players. And their reputation for members being harsh doesn't make it welcoming for new members. They were so hugely successful back during the boom they will always do well and be at the top. They offer no events for their members.

Many mid and high stakes players are able to find more of what they need there, and there is a lot of valuable content there.

They also have a lot of long-term loyal members.

Both are great poker forums that serve to meet different needs of poker players.
CardsChat indeed provides a friendly environment for beginners and intermediate players. The variety of events and tools they offer is fantastic for honing skills and feeling part of a community. I appreciate the respect and support members give each other, which is crucial when learning and growing in poker.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
theres only one answer to what is the best and it's cardschat by a long mile