Tadi

Tadi

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Of course CardsChat is a large and reputable forum because there are a large number of good players on it.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I can't say much about this, as I actively participate in CC. And yes, here I find some answers and solutions!

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It's a beautiful community where you can find and offer advice and opinions without bumping into toxic people.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like it too, the only bad thing is that late registration takes a long time!

M

Misanthrop

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
best poker website in the whole world :)

Last edited by a moderator:

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since poker forums exist, people communicate on them on a large number of topics, their authority is undeniable, and perhaps this is the best forum.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you think poker forums are big and reputable today? For me it is cardchat.
I think our CardsChat is the most popular. I haven't thought about others because personally, our community is more than enough for me :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Based on my research there are really only 2 viable poker forums that are not very small and niche.

CardsChat is a great forum for members learning how to play and who want to take their game to the next level. You will be treated with more respect at CardsChat. There are some valuable tools and information to help you become a better player.

CardsChat offers tons of events for their members and can fulfill the sense of belonging that many players look for. There are leagues, freerolls and fun special events to participate in.

It is also a very global community - with players from all over the world to share poker and even personal experiences with. There are a lot of long-term and loyal members at CardsChat.

2p2 is the biggest poker forum - but too big for many beginner and intermediate players. And their reputation for members being harsh doesn't make it welcoming for new members. They were so hugely successful back during the boom they will always do well and be at the top. They offer no events for their members.

Many mid and high stakes players are able to find more of what they need there, and there is a lot of valuable content there.

They also have a lot of long-term loyal members.

Both are great poker forums that serve to meet different needs of poker players.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley rips it in on Replay
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like it too, the only bad thing is that late registration takes a long time!
There is no late registration in forums. No idea what u are talking about.

If u are talking about late reg in community games then no, its not long. Those 18 minutes
are perfectly fine.

M

Margo17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
A community like Cardchat is very good, in addition to evolving with each other by acquiring and exchanging experiences, we offer a series of freerolls that make it possible to build a good bankroll. I LOVE the community!!!

Delenia

Delenia

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have been a member of several forums over the years and CardsChat is the only one I have stuck with. In my opinion, CardsChat is the Very Best!

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have great gratitude to CardsChat, everything I learned and have developed in poker was with the help of friends who make CardsChat the Biggest and Best

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
CardsChat!!! All day and night!!! No question about it 😁!!! Love everything about it 😄!!!

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
CardsChat is the biggest, best and most reliable of poker sites, I like to play with CC colleagues, here and with them I have developed techniques to play against opponents on other sites and in person

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
I really don't think there are more than a handful left of all the forums I was on back in the day, but hope you have fun here, gl

Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have been a member of several forums over the years and CardsChat is the only one I have stuck with. In my opinion, CardsChat is the Very Best!
I too have tried the others, and now that I've found Cardschat am planning on staying here for all the reasons stated above.

MikeShayne

MikeShayne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with most of these posts. CC has always had the reputation of being a welcoming place. 2+2 always had an unnecessarily large contingent of assholes. A forum kind of loses its purpose when one is afraid to post because they will be belittled or insulted.

Do any of you guys remember a site called RAILBIRDS? I enjoyed that community back in the day as well.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it's also CardsChat. I've been following it for years.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
CardsChat offers tons of events for their members and can fulfill the sense of belonging that many players look for. There are leagues, freerolls and fun special events to participate in.
The entirety of that answer was perfect. I highlighted this part because, for me, Cardschat is the best because there is a strong feeling of community. I'm not nearly as ingrained as many loyalers are, but I still most certainly feel like part of the family. I've always been treated with respect here, even in my earlier days when I may not have deserved it :devilish::ROFLMAO:. While 2p2 does have a lot of good stuff on there, it's just a miserable place.

The events here and the thought that is put into that stuff just further shows the dedication of the administration to building a community. I barely even participate in the actual poker games anymore, but I do look around in amazement at the things offered for everyone to have fun and maybe even win some money and prizes!!!

Thank you to those who take time to make this such a wonderful place, from ownership to moderation to everyday members. I salute you all!!!

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat is the biggest and best. Cardmates is also good.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
CardsChat offers useful information on playing strategies for both beginners and experienced players and provides a reliable platform for discussions on poker topics.You will find very little (if any) Unrelated Information on CardsChat.com, they are the best.