Bad mood?😉

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They should feel ok because they made someone happy with their donation. If they hate the game they can always quit.

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
yes, I agree with the statement that there is no bad mood, just badly played good hands, it happens to me sometimes)))) but the mood deteriorates when a bad card is played in most hands

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't want to be dramatic, but I think there aren't really bad moments in poker, only good hands played badly...or inattention or rashness....and you can continue:😃👍
I wish you good mood to go quietly and happily higher in your life ❤️
I absolutely agree with you.
But when a player is calm, focused and patient, his chances increase significantly. In order to be calm, focused and patient, you need to have at least a not completely bad mood :)

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Why don't you stop playing that day until the next day, maybe you'll be in a better mood?!

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Thank you very much for your opinions and views 😍
Yesterday I was really in good shape and in a good mood which made me remember this much discussed topic (I only have a few months here with you ❤️)
The way I approached the problem was to give constrictive and objective advice to help colleagues who are going through not so pleasant moments.
For me, there aren't really bad moments in poker and I'm nowhere near skilled, but just a reflection of my state in relation to my daily activity with people and my family and the problems I have they inevitably grow up for some of us.
Losing a few good poker games does not mean that we have to console ourselves with the idea that we have a bad pass, or that someone forced me to spend everything on a good hand that turns out to be unsuccessful 😉
Those who get over these situations easily, you can give constructive and positive advice to ease the exit of many from the impasse.