fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I think that poker has little to do with astrology, it is cold, simple mathematics with many unknowns that you learn about each time you play a hand

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I don't believe in astrology, so I don't use it for poker.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Does anyone use astrology to determine when you should play your larger tournaments? Any stories or anecdotal evidence in support or against its validity?
This is the first time I've ever heard of astrology having any effect on poker. :unsure: I think astrology influences to poker the way I influence to Scarlett Johansson's shopping. :ROFLMAO: I mean, it doesn't! I can't imagine myself folding because a comet was flying somewhere. :D

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Using astrology in poker is not serious!

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Does anyone use astrology to determine when you should play your larger tournaments? Any stories or anecdotal evidence in support or against its validity?
I know quite a few players, but I don't know anyone who uses astrology in any way. I think that any use of such factors as astrological predictions and so on, even if it has any impact, it will be more of a placebo effect.

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not a believer in astrology at all. Same as psychics, etc., they work off of producing a continual stream of extremely vague and broad statements that anyone can interpret as speaking to their own situation specifically - this is called the "Barnum Effect."

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Using astrology to play Poker?
I have a better suggestion:
Own mastery and hours of studying the game I believe is more efficient to help you...

But astrology can certainly make a lot of money with Poker, if you're an astrologer... hahaha

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sorry, but is this a joke?

There is no plausible evidence to say that the horoscope is decisive in our daily actions.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Using astrology to determine when to play larger poker tournaments lacks scientific evidence and credibility. Poker success relies on skill, strategy, and probability, not astrological signs or planetary alignments. No empirical studies support astrology's influence on poker outcomes. Relying on it could lead to poor decision-making. Instead, focus on improving your poker skills, understanding game dynamics, and managing your bankroll effectively. Rational strategies based on analysis and experience are far more reliable than astrology in achieving consistent success in poker.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not me, I have absolutely no believe system other than in myself. I win it is me, I loose still me. But for you what ever floats your boat. go for it.

S

stank12345

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Astrology is a bunch of worthless mumbo jumbo I for the life of me understand how some people believe this crap

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
The stars say you have to win Sunday million :cool:

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've never heard of anyone using astrology to play. But why not? ... I think it's interesting and I think there are definitely such players. Personally, I don't use astrology to play, because I play only when I have free time and a good mood, and in general, the position of the planets and stars is not very important to me :)

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Astrology has no scientific base and no significance imo. So i dont care
However, for anyone who believes in it, it's not a bad thing. It doesn't bring you any good, but it doesn't harm either :)

N

NDim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have a theory that if you look at the stars and not your opponents at the tables, you can lose any tournament.

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to read the auspices.