Can artificial intelligence be used in poker?

sanyomm7400

sanyomm7400

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
ai is every where. its funny i red this . i sent this along to a buddy i have we are in an art group and right now AI is the new thing for every thing from adobe what they can do is crazy with photography to games its like AI is the new IT toy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that the development of artificial intelligence is a very big problem for poker players. Using artificial intelligence to analyze the game and find errors in the game will increase the already high (compared to a few years ago) level of play of players!!! In addition, I am sure that some players will break the rules and will use artificial intelligence during the game!!!

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It doesn't bother me at all. There is artificial intelligence or not, whether it plays or not, it doesn't matter. If your bankroll is growing, it means that you are doing everything right. My bankroll is growing, and yours?
Why so aggressive out of nothing?
I don't think he was aggressive and I agree with him, if my BR is growing no problem at all, just keep increasing it day after day. He asked about Your BR I didn't see you reply about that. GL and see you:p:cool:.

pokerscript

pokerscript

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RS
Chips
Yes, definitely AI (artificial intelligence) can be used in online poker. Certain AIs, such as DeepStack, Libratus, and the newly introduced PokerGPT, are designed to play online poker, especially Texas Hold'em. The advanced technique of counterfactual regret minimization (CFR), along with reinforcement learning, can be used to make real-time decisions. With proper AI training using real datasets, efficiency can be achieved just like a professional human poker player.

PokerGPT uses an LLM (lightweight large language model) based on simple textual information and acts as a real human player with precise decision-making results. These models are in the evolution phase, and in the near future, they may act like humans or even better.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ChatGPT 3.5

User
How Can artificial intelligence be used in poker?

ChatGPT
Artificial intelligence (AI) is employed in poker in various ways, including:

Decision Making: AI algorithms analyze poker scenarios, probabilities, and opponent behavior to make informed decisions during gameplay.

Bluff Detection: AI models can be trained to detect potential bluffs by analyzing betting patterns, historical data, and player tendencies.

Strategic Planning: AI can develop and optimize poker strategies by processing vast amounts of data to identify effective plays in different situations.

Player Profiling: AI systems can create profiles of opponents based on their playing styles, helping players adapt their strategies accordingly.

Game Solving: AI has been used to solve simplified poker variants, providing optimal strategies for specific game situations.

These applications enhance players' skills, contribute to strategic development, and offer insights into the intricacies of the game.
It's the beginning of the end:ROFLMAO:

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Artificial intelligence can be a good ally for different areas, in poker I believe it is a great tool for practicing and studying poker.

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To play and learn, of course, but I think you shouldn't leave everything to the AI, you should also learn on your part to make it competitive.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In poker, along with skill and strategy, you need to have a share of luck, so the use of artificial intelligence will not be very effective.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ChatGPT 3.5

User
How Can artificial intelligence be used in poker?

ChatGPT
Artificial intelligence (AI) is employed in poker in various ways, including:

Decision Making: AI algorithms analyze poker scenarios, probabilities, and opponent behavior to make informed decisions during gameplay.

Bluff Detection: AI models can be trained to detect potential bluffs by analyzing betting patterns, historical data, and player tendencies.

Strategic Planning: AI can develop and optimize poker strategies by processing vast amounts of data to identify effective plays in different situations.

Player Profiling: AI systems can create profiles of opponents based on their playing styles, helping players adapt their strategies accordingly.

Game Solving: AI has been used to solve simplified poker variants, providing optimal strategies for specific game situations.

These applications enhance players' skills, contribute to strategic development, and offer insights into the intricacies of the game.
When you play against BOTS, AI is uses against you, older as waking forward.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, artificial intelligence can be and has been used in poker, particularly in online settings. AI can analyze vast amounts of data, identify patterns, and make highly calculated decisions, which can make it a formidable opponent. Programs like "Libratus" and "Pluribus" have demonstrated the potential of AI by defeating top human players in games like No-Limit Texas Hold'em. However, the use of AI in online poker raises ethical concerns, as it can create an unfair advantage, leading to stricter regulations and anti-bot measures by poker platforms.

Poker Tells