€10 Euro NL HE MTT: Is this standard play? Would you done same?

C

Crazylimbs87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Game
Hold'em
Game Format
No Limit
Table Format
MTT
Buy-in
10 Euro
VP$IP
PFR
Game Options
  1. Deep Stacked
  2. Bounty
AF
Currency
Villain Stats (VPIP/PFR/AF): 29/20/50
Is it 2 aggressive to reraise all inn at this spot or just standard play? Folds to button +1 who bets 2x blind in position first before button. Me in button calla with J9 off. Big blind folds. Before hand he has 62bb and i have 40.

Flop comes: 8Diamond/K clubs/JDiamond
He bets 2.19bb and i call.
Turn comes: 9Spades.

He bets 9bb and i instant jam all inn over him in wich he calls with AK of Diamonds.

I now has 63,6% vs his 36,4% chanse to win.

River comes: 2clubs

So i get a full double up!

Any advice on if mistakes done here by both players?

We playing bounty builder tournament 2 hours inn and abit less than 2 hours until lateregg ends.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop
Personally I dont min-raise with 40-60BB stacks, but opening AK is of course a nobrainer. J9o on BTN is a fold, unless you have a special desire to battle with this particular opponent. The bottom of a GTO range for BTN facing a CO open is JTo, as far as offsuit hands go, so you are basically one hand to wide here. Not the biggest deal in the world but still worth mentioning.

Flop
Top pair vs. second pair. This should go bet, call, and it did.

Turn
Once again pretty standard from both players. AK of diamonds definitely want to bet for value, and J9, which is now two pair, definitely want to continue. I can also get on board with getting it in rather than just call, because a lot of river cards are going to be pretty nasty for you putting a 1-liner to a straight, completing the flush draw, counterfeiting you or creating more better two combos. If you just call here, you are basically hoping for another J or 9 or an offsuit 2-6, and that is a pretty small percentage of the deck. AK of diamonds dont love getting jammed on but has to call it off, since he can sometimes be ahead, and he is never drawing dead.

F

feisas7991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fold turn prob, close spot, he has no bluffs there

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your opponent may have made the mistake of thinking the flop was strong enough and undersized the raise, giving you odds to continue playing.
You got lucky on the turn, and the opponent had an undisposable hand because of the odds.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your opponent may have made the mistake of thinking the flop was strong enough and undersized the raise, giving you odds to continue playing.
The opponent was betting his AK for value, which mean, he wanted worse hands like second pair to call. When we bet for value, the goal is not to bet so big, that all worse hands fold, and we only get action, when we are behind. He played his hand perfectly fine including his bet sizing, and he just got a bit unlucky, that hero hit one of his 3 outs on the turn, and that he then did not hit one of his 14 outs on the river.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The opponent was betting his AK for value, which mean, he wanted worse hands like second pair to call. When we bet for value, the goal is not to bet so big, that all worse hands fold, and we only get action, when we are behind. He played his hand perfectly fine including his bet sizing, and he just got a bit unlucky, that hero hit one of his 3 outs on the turn, and that he then did not hit one of his 14 outs on the river.
I absolutely agree, J,9 had a lucky draw.

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Villain Stats (VPIP/PFR/AF): 29/20/50
Is it 2 aggressive to reraise all inn at this spot or just standard play? Folds to button +1 who bets 2x blind in position first before button. Me in button calla with J9 off. Big blind folds. Before hand he has 62bb and i have 40.

Flop comes: 8Diamond/K clubs/JDiamond
He bets 2.19bb and i call.
Turn comes: 9Spades.

He bets 9bb and i instant jam all inn over him in wich he calls with AK of Diamonds.

I now has 63,6% vs his 36,4% chanse to win.

River comes: 2clubs

So i get a full double up!

Any advice on if mistakes done here by both players?

We playing bounty builder tournament 2 hours inn and abit less than 2 hours until lateregg ends.
typical problem luckgambling with second pair