poker vs sports betting

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer poker. because it depends on me whether or not to earn money. Sports betting already depends more on luck in my opinion.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I will pick poker all the time as I don't regard it as gambling per se. The odds when sports betting are really skewed to the bookie or house.

aquilex2799

aquilex2799

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker, no doubt. I don't like to play something I don't have control over.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I prefer both (alongside with bingo & slots) :unsure:

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
Unfortunately, sport has become corrupt now and games at bookmakers are no longer a rarity. So of course poker!

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Undoubtedly in POKER, if we lose, it is because of our mistakes and not those of others.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I prefer poker because I will play there myself and a lot of them depend on me, and if you bet, other players will play there and their actions will result so you will depend on them, so poker has the advantage that all the results come from you

Tomash7788

Tomash7788

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Definitely poker. However If I watch some game it does make it more interesting If I bet on one of the teams.

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer poker. For me the luck factor in poker is less than in sports betting. Poker also relies heavily on players' ability to read opponents, make strategic decisions and control emotions, which makes it more challenging and engaging for me compared to sports betting.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Lately I have preferred sports betting because I haven't had time to play poker, with sports betting you don't have to follow the game to win

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which do you prefer?Sports betting or poker? Why?
I play poker and occasionally bet on sports as well. In my case, one does not interfere with the other. But, nevertheless, my favorite hobby is poker. This is due to the fact that I have much better results in poker than in betting :)

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I choose both, poker is strategy and sports betting depends on the knowledge you have for a sport, I love football and many times I have won more money betting than in poker.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
sports betting for sure, poker is stressful.

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because winning poker only depends on me.

B

Barimp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NL
Chips
Poker. It's probably easier to have an edge in poker and I would consider it more fun than looking at stats to find out which bets actually give you an edge, just pure gambling isn't my thing.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the present time I play only in the different kinds of Poker, because I know, that I'm playing against the definite people.
If to speak about the Bettings, I don't know, with whom I shall to competitive?!.

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't believe in the honesty of sports betting (and the athletes themselves) so I much prefer poker ;)

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I enjoy both.I prefer poker it is easy lo learn how to play but I never stop learning. There is always new situations that needs a decision and I get the answer fast if I was right or wrong .

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which do you prefer?Sports betting or poker? Why?
Difficult question for me. I started betting and playing poker at about the same time. It was the 1st year of university. I had some success in both poker and betting at that time. Let me put it this way: in poker I have more opportunity to earn more money. Betting is more like a sandbox for adults: you analyze statistics, lineups, injuries, form of teams, the correlation of the benefit of the size of the odds from statistics. But you can't make a lot of money on betting. I have a long time ago do not make more than 1 bet per day, as I realize that I am very tired when analyzing various statistics. And it takes a lot of time to make a quality forecast. That's why poker is the basis, and betting is for the soul. :cool:

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Both are good ways to make money, I don't have a preference for one. salutes

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Combined poker and sports betting, two great things, I use them all the time.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars