neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think Orlando will level the series today, you can take the win for an approximate odds of 1.55

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What was the biggest surprise for you in the first round of the playoffs? The elimination of the Milwaukee Bucks or the Los Angeles Clippers in this round? Most analysts claimed that these teams would easily pass the first round. However, injuries to the leaders made themselves felt

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The only surprise for me so far was the Bucks falling. But that was due to injuries more so than something else.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What was the biggest surprise for you in the first round of the playoffs?
I was surprised by Philly's elimination, to be honest. A healthy Joel Embiid and Tyrese Maxey played with the Knicks without Julius Randle. In particular, I was surprised by the very high quality play of Josh Hart. :unsure:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Minnesota played big in the home of the Champion and got a surprise victory for me.
Analysts probably guess well that this duel would even be suitable for the final.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Minnesota played big in the home of the Champion and got a surprise victory for me.
Analysts probably guess well that this duel would even be suitable for the final.
The score between these teams is 2-1 in favor of Minnesota. So who do you think will win this matchup? I think Anthony Edwards and his team will lose. Denver just has a very strong offense and the Joker will do everything to take the second championship cup in a row. Anyway, it will be interesting to watch.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The score between these teams is 2-1 in favor of Minnesota. So who do you think will win this matchup? I think Anthony Edwards and his team will lose. Denver just has a very strong offense and the Joker will do everything to take the second championship cup in a row. Anyway, it will be interesting to watch.
Even with a score of 3-3, I wouldn't dare to guess who will win the duel.
When the series started, I would have bet on Minnesota's sweep, but now that Denver has won one, the 7-game series could be a chance.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Boston will win...but I'm rooting for the Knicks

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Today's game between Denver and Minnesota was just unreal. No one could stop Anthony Edwards, and as a result, Minnesota won with a score of 115-70. It's been a long time since the last year's champion lost with such a score. And now there will be a seventh game, and I don't know who will win, but I'm rooting for the joker's team

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
What Minnesota did tonight! It was a complete break when the advantage reached 50 points! We are waiting for the 7th match, it will be very interesting:)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In addition, Denver was very unfocused today and they didn't get anything done, I think only one of Murray's first 10 throws was successful, and the other Denver players weren't much better, which explains why Denver had so few points.
I also expect Denver to win in Game 7, but Edwards is brilliant regardless.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I also expect Denver to win in Game 7, but Edwards is brilliant regardless
That was a shocking game 7, but it shows that Jokic and Murray can't win the game on their own. The bench has to step up and the supporting players have to contribute. Good job to the TWolves.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was a shocking game 7, but it shows that Jokic and Murray can't win the game on their own. The bench has to step up and the supporting players have to contribute. Good job to the TWolves.
It was unbelievable, Gobert also did a great job at Wolves, you can only congratulate them.