thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not sure this is the right place to ask but does anyone know if there are any Twitch freerolls coming up? Thanks.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No not aware of anything. Greetings my friend 😀

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Not sure this is the right place to ask but does anyone know if there are any Twitch freerolls coming up? Thanks.
Yes they appear from time to time and are sponsored by the respective poker site to promote poker and are meant to give additional popularity and fun to twitch streamers
if you want to know about specific twich tournaments then you should watch twich where there are streamers like joshmanleypoker jordanbanfield andreicoz and others

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
it's a shame that we need go and search it by myself, so, no big event are announced yet?

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yes they appear from time to time and are sponsored by the respective poker site to promote poker and are meant to give additional popularity and fun to twitch streamers
if you want to know about specific twich tournaments then you should watch twich where there are streamers like joshmanleypoker jordanbanfield andreicoz and others
Thanks, don't watch Twitch very much. Also have a Discord account; hardly ever use that.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Sometimes twitch plays poker freerolls when they're partnering with poker and having good free tournaments, sometimes they hold tickets so players can be selected from tickets, only about 50 tickets are raffled off among 2000 viewers and it's hard to win a ticket:)

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Not sure this is the right place to ask but does anyone know if there are any Twitch freerolls coming up?
I don't understand why the great Poker Master, Genio, 🐴🐟:poop: would be looking for freerolls, maybe he wants to pass on some of his knowledge and skills to his poor subjects.🤣🤣

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
888 sometimes hosts freerolls from streamers, when you need to accumulate channel points in exchange for a tournament password

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Won one of the streamer freerolls a few days ago. Lucking away 600 people 🙂

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
i see 1 or 2 freerolls for twitch streamers and twitch chat but i cant get in , i cant register . i think in one of them you need a ticket , how to get this ticket is a mystery to me

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
i see 1 or 2 freerolls for twitch streamers and twitch chat but i cant get in , i cant register . i think in one of them you need a ticket , how to get this ticket is a mystery to me
wich one twich tournament you mean
I know everything about twich streamers tournaments just tell me the name of tournament bro

Freeroll Passwords