Daniel Negreanu says he lost $2.2 million playing tournament poker in 2023

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not easy, what these guys do for money and fame. I respect them, but no thanks.
The world has a select number of people who think they have some power over something, but when they look the truth in the face they may become a little sad and regret it.
what a good world to end.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not easy, what these guys do for money and fame. I respect them, but no thanks.
The world has a select number of people who think they have some power over something, but when they look the truth in the face they may become a little sad and regret it.
what a good world to end.

I certainly hope we will

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I certainly hope we will
It's already done man!

There's not much left. beautiful song lyrics, I'm a fan of tool.
What baffles me most is that they can't see an inch beyond their nose, and in the end death is there, and most of it leaves no legacy, just trash, poop and destruction.
But I also understand how attractive the illusion can be, but at what price? I don't pay that price, but if they want to pay, I will.
Maybe there's still a chance...

Last edited:
Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Daniel is a shining star in the world of poker. He is certainly accustomed to such losses, and he will certainly make up for the loss in the coming days.
So, can he also say what is the value of the largest amount of profits he made in a given year?

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
wish i had 2m to lost too would be nice