Bitcoin continues to drop in value (December 11, 2018)

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Apparently there was a sale yesterday but I missed it :ROFLMAO:
Buyers market
It's not the first time I see a glitch like this. I wish it were true ;)

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have a friend who, back in 2017, advised me to buy bitcoin, at least for $100. He literally persuaded me to do it, but unfortunately I just laughed and told him that this was another method of fraud. Unfortunately, I didn't listen to his advice :(

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I have a friend who, back in 2017, advised me to buy bitcoin, at least for $100. He literally persuaded me to do it, but unfortunately I just laughed and told him that this was another method of fraud. Unfortunately, I didn't listen to his advice :(
That's a shame. I haven't heard about it back then, at least I do not remember.

But I always wonder if I'd be able to hold it for that long. Like wouldn't one have sold it if the $100 turned into $1000? 🤔

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That's a shame. I haven't heard about it back then, at least I do not remember.

But I always wonder if I'd be able to hold it for that long. Like wouldn't one have sold it if the $100 turned into $1000? 🤔

2017 was the first time that I really had heard about it. That's when it first started gaining traction (which probably led to this post a year later). I remember while in Vegas in October 2017, there was a restaurant on Fremont Street that had a sign that said, "Now accepting Bitcoin" which was a very new thing to do then.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Buy low, sell high is the ticket. This could be a good time to invest. Should go up again eventually. All bitcoin is basically a bubble market and as such is highly volatile. Incest only what you can afford to lose is a good maxim.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Buy low, sell high is the ticket. This could be a good time to invest. Should go up again eventually. All bitcoin is basically a bubble market and as such is highly volatile. Incest only what you can afford to lose is a good maxim.
its a manipulated market.. the US govt owns over half that they seized from the silk road and have it ready to sell in the crypto at moments notice..