shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I hate the rule were i have to give my chips away if i lose a hand i was favourite in ;P

In all seriousness I cant think of anything fundamental about the game i would change. There are some scenarios in live or tournament poker that would like to change but dependant on the venue or structure.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I would make poker legal for all adults..... however I would make 27 triple draw illegal😏👍

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yeah . No more 5th streets . No river surprises from jokerstars/riverstars . Or even np turn . Just prefloop and flop action and betting nothing else

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I would change it so that only I can win every tournament I enter.
It would be a bit boring after a while, for sure, but this is what I would gladly get bored of. 😜

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
the poker rule itself would not change just late registrations, which last 2 hours each, and would make the move time a little shorter than they are now, because players think for a very long time sometimes even the rest I like about poker is too much and I think I wouldn't change them

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
hold tournaments with a minimum of late registration

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, I can't imagine playing poker by other rules, I wouldn't change anything.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I dont want too change ruled except the time of the tournament......sometime playing 4 or 5 hours too win 20 $ is too much 2 or 3 hours late registration its too long too.......

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I would give it 30 seconds to think about it.

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Maybe the winner hand in the river, I always thought it was a bit unfair someone winning a hand with a result against the odds after the foe did a great job trying to win it

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For me, i would take off the turbo tourneys and put a limit off blinds increase to at least 10 minutes and for the prize stucture i would it change it so the players that get în the money to at least double the buy-in 😁

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I hate the rule were i have to give my chips away if i lose a hand i was favourite in ;P

In all seriousness I cant think of anything fundamental about the game i would change. There are some scenarios in live or tournament poker that would like to change but dependant on the venue or structure.
I hope they fix it quickly hahaha, it gives a lot of headaches when it happens.
Some platforms allow you to withdraw the money that belongs to you based on the chances your hand has of winning. The downside is that it's not profitable because they charge a high commission.

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi :)
I would introduce a lifetime ban for insults. Just forever, and in my opinion this is a fully justified punishment.
Good luck :)
If something like that happens live, personal insults I mean, because cursing out loud or to oneself isn't an issue. Are there no penalties? I understand that online there isn't much control.
Btw, I usually play without chat because it distracts me; rarely do you see a comment that isn't malicious.

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yeah . No more 5th streets . No river surprises from jokerstars/riverstars . Or even np turn . Just prefloop and flop action and betting nothing else
It would become simpler I guess, but it seems very intriguing to try it out.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
When you have pocket pair but two diferent pairs appear in the table and you lose because your pocket pair is lower than both in table and you lose because a higher kicker in villian hand.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
There are many types of poker and each player can choose the one he likes best. I don't want to change anything.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which one and why?:alien:
I would forbid any conversation during the game, at least when playing online. I think that conversations in the chat only distract players from the important process of the game.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
any kind of verbal/physical abuse, no warning, just throw them out.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would introduce another card after the river)

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Straight would have greater value than flush.

Poker Rules - Poker Games