Unleash Your Inner Maverick at the Tables!

Andromedaaa

Andromedaaa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Step into the thrilling world of poker and let your instincts guide you to victory. With every hand, the opportunity to outsmart, outplay, and outlast awaits!

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That is too true but you must also temper that with strategy and playing good, soild fundamental poker.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Sometimes when you try to lure poker players, it'll be so disappointing that he gets to his combinations and then you lose such a strong pot so you should try not only to lure but also knock out players right away when the structure is dangerous in poker, well, surviving poker is sometimes so useful and get a good prize

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I think outsmarting your opponents, player reads and being cunning play a part. But should also be balanced with strong strategy and taking into account the mathematics of approach. So instinct and strategy should both be used.

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I think outsmarting your opponents, player reads and being cunning play a part. But should also be balanced with strong strategy and taking into account the mathematics of approach. So instinct and strategy should both be used.
you need a sprinkle of randomness to keep people guessing and maybe squeeze some ev out of spots.

H

happywheels

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
I'm ecstatic to have discovered your website, basketball legends and I'm looking forward to many more engaging moments here. Once again, many thanks for providing all of the information.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Step into the thrilling world of poker and let your instincts guide you to victory. With every hand, the opportunity to outsmart, outplay, and outlast awaits!
Instincts aren't enough, dude. You need to know at least something about poker, learn how to create the best conditions for yourself to bluff or the opposite, and how to play in different ranges of big blinds. :cool:

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi, friend

Only with instinct and rebellion you will not achieve success at the tables.

This takes a lot of discipline, patience, hours of study, mental concentration, physical work, good nutrition, good rest, routines, etc.

In truth, to achieve success in making a living from poker, it is hard work every day.

You can use instinct and cunning at a certain moment in a hand or a tournament, but at least in what I do, which is PLO cash, the knowledge and labeling and notes of the player you are playing against is very useful to you. the time to make decisions.

Greetings:):):)