Tell me you're bad at poker without telling me you're bad at poker

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is something that only new or poor poker players say/do at the table?

Let's start with when they lose a hand to that 1-out terrible river card (we all know that feeling) and then, instead of shrugging it off, they go off on a tilty rant about how poker is rigged or the winner is a horrible player for even being in the hand in the first place.

WZ79ccoEKYhIk.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Let's start with when they lose a hand to that 1-out terrible river card (we all know that feeling) and then, instead of shrugging it off, they go off on a tilty rant about how poker is rigged or the winner is a horrible player for even being in the hand in the first place.

WZ79ccoEKYhIk.webp
I see such players every day. Every day I watch players who, with a better hand or a worse hand, it doesn't matter, lose, and at least in half of the cases they start talking about the fact that it's all falsification and so on. I think such people, such players simply cannot cope with their own emotions and this is their biggest problem that prevents them from developing and improving.

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thinking that being dealt AA entitles them to win a huge pot, then going on rants about being cheated or rigged poker sites when they lose.

You have one pair - it only beats a high card and even if you're up against a lower pair and go all-in pre-flop, you're still going to lose 20% of the time.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The truth is that no one likes to lose, so at the moment the player is frustrated and irritated for having lost to the villain on the river, and of course he will blame the website or the villain for having called until the river with a speculative hand. .

But he himself will never admit to having made mistakes and playing many times with a hand many times worse and having hit the third pair on the flop and thinking that his hand is the winner.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Every site has players who play and at the same time whine because their hand should have won but since the world is unfair, the site is rigged and the beer is warm, they have failed unfairly.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fold my 22 and preflop and see that my 22 wins the hand in the end.

Ogma

Ogma

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
IE
Chips

I can do this...

Does this make me new or a poor player, or both?

Does this make holder of seventeen world series of poker bracelets Phil Hellmuth new too? Or a bad player? ;)

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I can do this...

Does this make me new or a poor player, or both?

Does this make holder of seventeen World Series of Poker bracelets Phil Hellmuth new too? Or a bad player? ;)
No his tantrums make him a sore loser hence why he got the nickname pokerbrat. That and because of his success at a fairly young age

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well they use the Emoticon “I am so great/good” at GG Poker when winning with 72o as preflop AI.
And to emphasise Andyreas "Limp".
But there are situations where Limp may be the better option, depending on some special player table images.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Damn it happens, to be honest, every time I see a bad river and lose to players I'm so lucky maybe I'm so unlucky at poker, I hope after this post I'll be lucky and I'll be able to win more coins than lose to AA KK I lose let my poker failure go to someone who doesn't believe in my failure:Roflmao:

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

WZ79ccoEKYhIk.webp
Poker is not chess. Therefore, a beginner can win against an experienced player. He has a 49% chance of winning.

Poker Tells