Survey: Top 3 reasons you visit CardsChat

C

chequelin23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PA
Chips
1. Interact with some outstanding members I've met on the forum.
2. Improve my game through the amazing events offered by CC.
3. And eventually boost my BR as a bonus.

M

MrSahajlan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IN
Chips
-I joined this group because Poker is not just a game (gambling), this is very skilled game where you have to skill in your perceptions. And how I can…by being some community where people come and share there skills so I joined this community.
-I am part of WPT global and I saw your event and searched about CC. Where CC help people to grow in the game.
-freerolls from you + VIP chips…and info on others platforms too.

H

Haawglivin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1. To browse the forums
2. To get freeroll password
3. To see what’s new in poker

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
1. Practice my best hobby “poker”

2. Improve my level in English.

3. Build a bankroll to play micro MTTs.

R

rodrigo.oneill1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PT
Chips
1 - fun from provided opportunities to play in tournaments
2 - Looking for information in the community about poke
3 - Check up on personal contacts I have created here, other Platinum members or team league for example

A

akwldrkdy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KR
Chips
I visit CardsChat every day to do pre-roll posts.
2. Visit CardsChat to use your VIP chip Use your VIP chips to participate in various events you're interested in.
3. I'm visiting CardsChat because it's a comfortable environment where I can connect with like-minded colleagues who are already interested in my hometown.

W

willian159

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Adoraríamos que você participasse de nossa pesquisa do mês de março e, em troca de sua resposta atenciosa, lhe daremos 10 fichas VIP (válidas até o mês de março de 2024). Para receber suas fichas, forneça uma resposta cuidadosa à pergunta da pesquisa. A qualidade das respostas é revisada por um moderador ou administrador antes de conceder fichas.

Pergunta da pesquisa:

Liste os três principais motivos pelos quais você visita o CardsChat. Liste-os em ordem de preferência - sendo o primeiro o mais importante.

1. O principal motivo para você visitar o CardsChat
  2. A segunda razão pela qual você visita o CardsChat
  3. A terceira razão pela qual você visita o CardsChat

Nosso Programa VIP oferece oportunidades de coletar Fichas VIP que podem ser usadas em troca de mercadorias, dinheiro e torneios VIP especiais realizados várias vezes por mês. Para mais informações, confira nosso Guia do Programa VIP .

f6f11b723eb04bce0b828ba14c828333.png
1. The Freerolls

2. poker news and poker strategy Topics.
3. The Rest of the Forum

A

arthurloreti

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
get to know a poker community
win some freerolls.
See if there is anything that can add to my development in poker.

L

licebell

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
1- I iniciate in cash games a couple weeks ago and found this site on google, and the post bring me some value tips to improve my game
2- I'm a little shy to ineract with people around here, but by following the forum I can understand a lot of the rules and felt like I'm in a very good comunnity to lean a lot more
3- I saw you offered some tournaments and I like to play with you guys, to play in a safe tournament with responsable playes

S

sim6854

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
JP
Chips
1Informative
2study poker
3Freeroll passwords

P

palkoro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
SK
Chips
1. I write with friends
2. I meet new people
3. And I go here for freerols

R

rogememz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CR
Chips
1. I'm interested in poker and the likelihood of improving.
2. Get more help options so I can improve my gaming options.
3. Interact with other players

T

TUCUMANO

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Because of my interest in poker.
Team competitions.
I love CC

H

hanio75

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gostaríamos que você participasse de nossa pesquisa para o mês de março e, em troca de sua resposta cuidadosa, forneceremos 10 chips VIP ( bons até o mês de março de 2024 ). Para obter seus chips, forneça uma resposta cuidadosa à pergunta da pesquisa. As respostas são revisadas quanto à qualidade por um moderador ou administrador antes de conceder chips.

Pergunta da pesquisa:

Liste os três principais motivos pelos quais você visita o CardsChat. Por favor, liste-os em ordem de preferência - sendo o primeiro o mais importante.

1. O principal motivo para você visitar CardsChat
  2. A segunda razão pela qual você visita o CardsChat
  3. A terceira razão pela qual você visita o CardsChat

Nosso programa VIP oferece oportunidades para coletar chips VIP que podem ser usados em troca de torneios VIP especiais, em dinheiro e especiais, realizados várias vezes ao mês. Para mais informações, confira nosso Guia do Programa VIP.

1 ° Aprenda a jogar pôquer com o material disponível e usando o fórum e as ferramentas de estudo.
2 ° Conheça novos jogadores e aprenda com a comunidade
3o, consiga subir no ranking jogando os torneios oferecidos pelo cardchat
We'd love for you to take part in our survey for the month of March, and in return for your thoughtful answer, we will give you 10 VIP Chips (good through the month of March, 2024). In order to get your chips, please provide a thoughtful response to the survey question. Replies are reviewed for quality by a moderator or admin before awarding chips.

Survey Question:

List the top three reason you visit CardsChat. Please list them in order of preference - the 1st being the most important.

1. The top reason you visit CardsChat
  2. The 2nd reason you visit CardsChat
  3. The 3rd reason you visit CardsChat

Our VIP Program provides opportunities to collect VIP Chips that can be used in exchange for merch, cash, and special VIP tournaments held several times a month. For more information, check out our VIP Program Guide.

1° Learn to play poker with the material available and using the forum and study tools.
2° Meet new players and learn from the community
3rd, manage to climb the rankings by playing the tournaments offered by cardchat

W

willfloripa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
We'd love for you to take part in our survey for the month of March, and in return for your thoughtful answer, we will give you 10 VIP Chips (good through the month of March, 2024). In order to get your chips, please provide a thoughtful response to the survey question. Replies are reviewed for quality by a moderator or admin before awarding chips.

Survey Question:

List the top three reason you visit CardsChat. Please list them in order of preference - the 1st being the most important.

1. The top reason you visit CardsChat
  2. The 2nd reason you visit CardsChat
  3. The 3rd reason you visit CardsChat

Our VIP Program provides opportunities to collect VIP Chips that can be used in exchange for merch, cash, and special VIP tournaments held several times a month. For more information, check out our VIP Program Guide.

1) I visit CC daily to keep in touch with the people I have met on the forum. It's an opportunity to have interesting exchanges with persons living all around the world.
2) And I come here to support my team mates in the CC Team League. It's very important to me.
3) I also visit CC to try to improve my game by playing the CC games on PokerStars (previously) and on Replay now.
1. Por eu gosto de jogar poker
2. Quero aprender mais a jogar
3. Acho o poker incrível

A taste of poker
2 I want to learn to play better
3 I liked the site

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 - Freerolls
2 - Forum and the variety of topics (from football to vaccines...)
3 - Improve my English (but I confess it's still pretty bad)

W

wldnd7406

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KR
Chips
1. Freeroll passwords everyday
2. Check up on personal contacts I have created here, other Platinum members or team league for example
3. Check news, both Cardchat community related news and poker community news

A

Airrdone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
LA
Chips
1Freeroll.
2get news about poker
3i love poker

1Freeroll.
2.improve my English
3.News about poker

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
-First of top 3 reason why I’m here is staff,moderator,guide Work hard to make this forum to the top of the tide of this ocean of poker forum.
-Second is freeroll and all event schedule that make me busy while
i‘m having fun and win $
-third is all the members pool that I play with or interact with here And all the stuff we share together including staff,moderator,guide.

Last edited:
N

Nacho_1720

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Nos encantaría que participara en nuestra encuesta del mes de marzo y, a cambio de su atenta respuesta, le regalaremos 10 fichas VIP (válidas hasta el mes de marzo de 2024). Para obtener sus fichas, proporcione una respuesta reflexiva a la pregunta de la encuesta. Un moderador o administrador revisa la calidad de las respuestas antes de otorgar fichas.

Pregunta de la encuesta:

Enumere las tres razones principales por las que visita CardsChat. Enumérelos en orden de preferencia, siendo el primero el más importante.

1. La razón principal por la que visitas CardsChat
  2. La segunda razón por la que visitas CardsChat
  3. La tercera razón por la que visitas CardsChat

Nuestro programa VIP brinda oportunidades para recolectar fichas VIP que se pueden usar a cambio de merchandising, dinero en efectivo y torneos VIP especiales que se llevan a cabo varias veces al mes. Para obtener más información, consulte nuestra Guía del programa VIP .

One to improve my game
2 to get tickets
3 to interact with players

C

Christianlemus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
SV
Chips
1-visited this website to get the passwords
2-I want to learn to play poker well in order to become a professional player and well, there's nothing better than starting with freeerooll to be able to gain gaming experience before I can start playing with my money
3-I really like poker and I always wanted to learn that's why I visit the website and there was no chance of how and where to start playing

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
1. free Rolls
2. Learn about poker events
3. Mingle with fellow poker players

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
  1. Long history with this group...love you guys
  2. fell in love with league
  3. my avatar here is the bomb ...just loook at it ....i look good

jaredrr200

jaredrr200

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
1 talk to others about poker
2 I can gain information about poker that I do not know.
3 there are very interesting forums