iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't know what you expected to see here when you created this thread 😄 But yeah, for me too I would say that CardsChat is not only the best poker forum, but the best forum in general, because it's the only forum I ever stuck to 😊😊🤗 And the reason for this, I think, is 100% the administration and moderators who managed to create and cultivate such a community - overall toxic-free, non-judgemental, accepting, friendly, welcoming, open-minded, eager to help and engage, as well as themselves they are always open, friendly, communicative with members and are very innovating and caring for community, one can easily feel this. So yeah, it's me trying to rationalize why I stuck to this forum, because now that I think of this, it's actually scary to think how long I have been here 😱 it's very untypical for me 😅

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which forum is best? mine is cardschat
I completely agree with you. And what's more, in fact, I don't even know about other card forums, because I've never looked for them, since I don't have such a need. Everything our CardsChat has is more than enough :)

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Totally agree.
I have not tried any other and dont intend to, this was my 1st and only choice.
Very glad I did so.

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
cardchat is a good forum, it's safe to say

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really like it here, but I'll be honest, I don't know any others. :D

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like Cardschat, everything suits me here, I don’t need another one.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, I know other poker forums, but CardsChat is the best! It's like choosing between a beautiful young top model and your female classmate (who is no longer in her best shape). So I wish CardsChat prosperity and popularity! :cool:

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
without a doubt the best is cardchat

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Stupid question . Would the participants be here if things were better somewhere else? So the answer to the question: Which forum is better? I think everyone knows...

M

Misanthrop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
obviously cardschat, don't know any others though... I would also not make ad here for any other tbh...

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I lost track of poker forums a long time ago, but I still think that CC is the best.

angelluv725

angelluv725

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Obviously this one!!!!
cardschat-logo.svg

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Choosing the best poker forum depends on what you're looking for in terms of community interaction, learning resources, and specific game discussions. CardsChat is known for its friendly community and is suitable for players of all levels. It offers a range of threads from poker strategies and hand analyses to poker news and blogs. TwoPlusTwo is one of the most popular and longstanding poker communities. It offers a wide range of discussions on strategies, game theory, and different types of poker games. It's particularly useful for players looking to discuss advanced concepts. PokerStratagy is known for its educational resources, this forum offers a wealth of learning materials, including articles, videos, and coaching sessions. It's ideal for players who are serious about improving their game. Reddit is for casual and diverse discussion, Reddit’s poker subreddit can be a good choice. It features a mix of strategy discussion, personal anecdotes, and news in the poker world. Each forum has its own culture and focus, so it might be useful to explore a few to see which aligns best with your interests and needs in poker.

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I also like CardsChat the best. I haven't tried any other poker forums, as I get the impression this one is the best :) The forums are very active and there are freerolls and a 30 day poker training course, all of which is great.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've been using Cardschat for over a year now and I love it all

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
And there's another site, I've never searched and the best is CardsChat, 1 million

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
for English-speaking users, of course, cardschat. Russian speakers like me also have a good forum gipsyteam

C

cashchaser

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont know which forum is best, never research and do comparison, but i know my account here still intact even after 15 years. Glad i'm back !!

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Among English-language resources, CardChat is definitely the top1! Thanks to them for everything they do ❤️

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without a doubt, cardschat is the best poker forum for me. Here I can find answers to my questions, people are discussing a large number of topics, and you still have the opportunity to participate in freerolls. Everything is fine.