Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
The only thing in poker is to win the biggest poker tournament in the world and prove to everyone that you are the best and just then live off money poker and enjoy traveling around the world and relaxing sometimes playing poker so that everyone admires you again

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Setting goals in poker is crucial for guiding progress and staying motivated. Define specific, measurable objectives. Identify areas for improvement and break down goals into manageable tasks. Create a plan outlining how to achieve each goal. Track progress regularly and stay flexible, adjusting goals as needed. Celebrate milestones to boost motivation.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
in general, there are many desires... Of the mundane, it's to win a mystery to begin with. move up the limits. and there you can already dream about the EPT series)))

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Play the main event. Will do it some day

Peniak

Peniak

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NC
Chips
I got couple poker things of my bucket list:

1) I'd love to sit at a table and play with the following players: Helmuth, Dnegs, Galfond, Ivey, Jennifer Harmon, Scotty Nguyen, Johnny Chan and Doyle Brunson. Since sitting with Doyle is now impossible(RIP). I'd sub in Erik Seidel or Barry Greenstein for Doyle.

2) Play WSOP Main Event.

3) Win a WSOP bracelet. Even if WSOP bracelets sadly aren't worth what they once were. Now they're just giving away too many every year this still makes my bucket list.

In the meantime here I am playing online poker.
Playing with legends like Phil Hellmuth, Daniel Negreanu, Phil Galfond, Phil Ivey, Jennifer Harman, Scotty Nguyen, Johnny Chan, and considering legends like Erik Seidel or Barry Greenstein as substitutes for the late great Doyle Brunson, showcases not only your respect for the game's history but also your desire to challenge yourself against some of the best players in the world.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play in Vegas and play the wsop Main Event are the big two on my list.

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
tilt helmuth number 1 for sure, but i don´t play anymore so whatever haha

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Win a Wsop Bracelet, Main Event would be the greatest tho

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My bucket list I can't even decide where to start where I would wanna go with it even. I have been lucky to actually complete a bunch of my bucket list items as you would call it.
1 I would love to play in a major event outside the USA, preferably EPT.
2 I would like to play in a High Roller event verse the best players in the world just to see how it would go and see how I did. I'm not saying $1,000,000 buy in or anything like that but maybe a Triton series or maybe a 25K at the World Series something like that. It wouldn't be about the money like I say I would just like to sit down at a table of eight other players who are superior to me but would allow me to play against them would be a thrill beyond belief.
3 Not sure this belongs on a bucket list I'd love to be on a TV table just once doesn't matter if I finish last on the final table but just to say I've been on a final table or TV table I should say would be just something different to be able to go back and watch how I played versus others being able to look and see their cars versus mine I just think it would be really interesting.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'd love to learn enough poker so I consistently earn money, so I quit my job and travel all the world playing online or live here and there...

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What is the #1 thing to do on your Poker Bucket List?
It could be something like playing in the WSOP or having dinner with a top player.
I have quite a few things on my Bucket List, but the #1 is to tilt Phil Hellmuth.
I like and admire Phil, but I sure would love to play at the same table with him and put him on tilt.
The main objective is to win as much money consistently as possible everyday. I'm not a dreamer. I play poker to place as high as possible in each tournament and win as much money as possible. In each tournament I have a strategy for each player at my table. :unsure: