GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Exercise,jump rope,run,go to the gym,something like that,you will have more energy to play,create a rotine,its easy to do something that its already a habit
Go for the gold
God bless

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cash is a good motivator. Poker can help pay the bills while you play a hobby, that’s good motivation right there. Learn a skill, the process of becoming a better player is also a good motivator.

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Get a good night's sleep and the day will be successful😃

Peniak

Peniak

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NC
Chips
Cash is a good motivator. Poker can help pay the bills while you play a hobby, that’s good motivation right there. Learn a skill, the process of becoming a better player is also a good motivator.
Totally agree. I've been playing poker for six months and I'm happy with the result. The main thing is to treat it wisely.

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Why do you play everyday if you don't want to? Are you trying to make money from poker?

I think it's important to follow what you enjoy, so you shouldn't try to constantly motivate yourself to do stuff you don't want to, as you won't be able to keep it up long-term.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello forum friends, I play poker online every day but I don't have the motivation every day, what do you recommend for me to always be motivated to play poker?
Your motivation depends only on you and your poker goals. No advice can motivate better than your goals. If there is no motivation, it means that your goals are not a priority for you and then maybe you just need to do something else.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello forum friends, I play poker online every day but I don't have the motivation every day, what do you recommend for me to always be motivated to play poker?
You are or you are not, do not force it. Just play when you can, as you get better the motivation kicks in.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the motivation has always been to reach such a level of play so as not to add to the business.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you use money to live then I think that's a good motivator to play, and a good motivator to learn to play well. Easy.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even harder is to be motivated to post here, lol. I see why ai bots are being used. How much can you really say about poker day after day ?

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Change your motivation from money, to getting better every session. Even if you only better by 0.5% in one facet of the game, every session. Even if it's the way you react to bad beats. Timing tells. Taking notes on players. Maybe it's concentrating more.

Pick something at the start of the session and constantly work on it through the session.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My motivation is my love for poker and, of course, the desire to win some money

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be motivated in poker you have to have something that makes you go play and that is money, there is nothing else.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I take longer breaks, unless you set yourself a specific $€ goal and your motivation will increase.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you don't have the motivation or desire to play, you shouldn't play poker like this.
It motivates me to see that other players have won a lot of money playing poker, especially if those players have started playing freerolls, like me. Players like Anette Obrestad anette_15 or Peter Traply belabacsi.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Motivation is a belief to play poker.

What you should do is improve your beliefs, there are many videos from mental coaches that talk about this topic.

For example:

What would motivate you more???

win u$s 10,000 in one day at the tables at NL10???

Or win US$10,000 in a year at the tables starting month by month, NL2, then NL5, until reaching, for example, NL1000???

Here is the answer to your question about motivation.

If you win $10,000 in one day, you will surely be motivated to play again tomorrow. But it could happen that you lose those $10,000 in the other 3 days you play. And from now on your motivation would collapse, in fact you would even fall into a possible depression.

The regular poker player thinks like the 2nd question.

He plays every day and climbs levels. As he increases his bankroll, he makes shots at other levels, studying the players, studying the level of the tables, etc.
He in turn continues to climb, and maybe in a year or 2 years or something more he will become a high stakes player.
Where if you play at NL1000 and you are a regular player winning 3 bb per 100 hands, this means that if you play 4000 hands a day that any regular player does, you would win 120 bb per day, which would make your daily playing profit would be US$1,200 per day or US$36,000 per month.

For these players motivation does not exist. Everything comes by itself, from now on with all the discipline you have to have to become a regular poker player and reach professionalism.

There are mtt players who go up to 2 years without winning anything, and suddenly Boooommmm They win a Sunday million Guuaaaauuuu.
And he thinks, is there something that motivated them to win the Sunday million??? If he was a player who was losing for 2 years in a row.

The only thing that motivated him is to persist, insist and resist until the bad streak ends.

Greetings:):):)